The other games today 2018/19

Greg

So Son's everyone's favourite non-NUFC Premier League player now, aye?

Yeap.  Ridiculous player who has a lovely smile on his face, what's not to enjoy.

Aye I enjoyed when he made a point of running right across to our away fans after scoring the late winner :knuppel2:

Came sliding at us punching his fist think it was because Lascelles had fairly put him on his arse and made a boy of him infront of us earlier.

Fair to say I wouldn’t put Son or Eddie Howe high on my Christmas card list :lol:

Son isn’t that great a footballer outside the box though just a very good striker of the ball with both feet with very good movement too.

Outside of Juve the rest of the league have been super disappointing in Europe, and that's the only real negative. Fantastic league to watch, though. Juventus bungs aside.

Roma are doing ok tbf and Napoli and Inter were both unlucky not to qualify up against really good sides

Outside of Juve the rest of the league have been super disappointing in Europe, and that's the only real negative. Fantastic league to watch, though. Juventus bungs aside.

Roma are doing ok tbf and Napoli and Inter were both unlucky not to qualify up against really good sides

Honestly forgot about Roma. They do seem to raise their game for the CL. Might not even finish in the top 4 this season.

Ajax score in the first half, one of their players fouls. Goal chalked off.

Real Madrid scores, one of their players fouls an Ajax player off the ball. Goal stands.

Nah, he was offside.

It was called a foul on my stream.

This is the weird thing about VAR. Yes he was offside but the issue is moreso that he interferred by deliberately moving into the GKs path as a foul.

The offside is so minimal that it’s not worth reviewing imo. 

We are turning offside and VAR into goal line technology, a hard fact. I think it should only be used for the most egregious of decisions. The Mane offside the other week for example. If you need a ruler or to see it several times to be sure - forget it man. 

It was actually a foul though.

How could they possibly prove it. It was a typical Ramos challenge.

He said it was on purpose after the match apparently :lol: :lol:

edit:

aye

"Yes, the truth that seeing the result... It's something I had in mind. It is not to underestimate the opponent but sometimes it is time to make decisions and I have decided so. "

How could they possibly prove it. It was a typical Ramos challenge.

He said it was on purpose after the match apparently :lol: :lol:

edit:

aye

"Yes, the truth that seeing the result... It's something I had in mind. It is not to underestimate the opponent but sometimes it is time to make decisions and I have decided so. "

Absolute f***ing plank :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Don't reckon you should get a ban for that personally. It is what it is, foul is a foul, yellow card is a yellow card.  His intention when doing it is not relevant imo. Unless its somewhere specifically in the rules, then yeah.

I imagine it probably comes under bringing the game into disrepute. Either way I'm all for it, typical Ramos/Mourinho-style shithousery.

Don't reckon you should get a ban for that personally. It is what it is, foul is a foul, yellow card is a yellow card.  His intention when doing it is not relevant imo. Unless its somewhere specifically in the rules, then yeah.

I imagine it probably comes under bringing the game into disrepute. Either way I'm all for it, typical Ramos/Mourinho-style shithousery.

:thup: