The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Just seen Ronaldo's goal on the Twitter  :yikes:

Don't know why but having just seen it I feel slightly underwhelmed. :lol:

Get away. :lol: It's amazing.

Don't get me wrong it's a clearly an amazing goal, and probably one of the best goals this season. Think people just over hyped it, was expecting a Cisse Vs Chelsea style goal. :lol:

Don't get me wrong it's a clearly an amazing goal, and probably one of the best goals this season. Think people just over hyped it, was expecting a Cisse Vs Chelsea style goal. :lol:

Agree with this, to be honest.

I didn’t see it live but read the reactions on here/Twitter when it went in. Was expecting a bicycle kick from outside the box or something daft. :lol:

Agree with this, to be honest.

I didn’t see it live but read the reactions on here/Twitter when it went in. Was expecting a bicycle kick from outside the box or something daft. :lol:

Wow.

Seeing a goal after reading about its hype never makes seeing the goal itself as good as expected, don't know why. :lol:

I too prefer Ashley Barnes', tbh. :lol:

But both were great goals.

Always this.

As if people aren’t in anything but awe at the technique and agility of that CR7 goal though  :lol: :lol:

It's brilliant but in the pantheon of great football goals it's pretty standard. Better than Rooneys, worse than Zlatans.

Not a patch on Cisse's swerver or a Messi dribble.

I don't understand the people who are critical with the goal tbh, it's probably the best goal Ronaldo has ever scored.

The timing, the technique etc etc is absolutely perfection, most goals of that type are usually nowhere near as technically impressive.

I don't understand the people who are critical with the goal tbh, it's probably the best goal Ronaldo has ever scored.

The timing, the technique etc etc is absolutely perfection, most goals of that type are usually nowhere near as technically impressive.

Don't see anyone being critical, just a few not as impressed as most. Brilliant goal imo, fwiw Mrs B hates Ronaldo, she just goes off on one when he appears on the screen  :lol:

Don't agree that it's his best. Portsmouth free kick was insane. He scored a raker in Portugal too for Man Utd. Benfica I think.

It's much better than the free kick goal imo, but I'm not a massive fan of free kicks.

Don't rate the goal against Porto I think it was above it either, it's just one big smash. Plenty of people score similar goals. The skill and technique on display here far out weighs anything he's done before.

When I was told about the goal I didn't expect much but I was like by the end ....

YR103.gif

Guest firetotheworks

In terms of overhead kicks, I don't think Trevor Sinclair's has ever been topped.

Yep

Agreed. It's completely different and includes a bit of a fuck up in order for it to happen, but Ibrahimovic's is nearly as impressive but just in a different way. 

In terms of overhead kicks, I don't think Trevor Sinclair's has ever been topped.

Yep

Agreed. It's completely different and includes a bit of a fuck up in order for it to happen, but Ibrahimovic's is nearly as impressive but just in a different way. 

Zlatan's was unreal like.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think Zlatan’s is the best I’ve seen, I’m sure Di Canio once scored a great over head kick as well and I’m not getting confused with his scissor volley which is probably the best volley I’ve seen outside of Shearer’s against Everton/Villa.

Milan derby kicks off at 5:30 for those not in the know and a fancying a starter of TIM before a hearty Gazprom maincourse with lashings of English gravy.

Is it a week of bank holidays in Italy or just a week of earlier than usual kick offs? Udinese were playing earlier yesterday too.

VAR rules out an Icardi goal

Milan derby kicks off at 5:30 for those not in the know and a fancying a starter of TIM before a hearty Gazprom maincourse with lashings of English gravy.

Is it a week of bank holidays in Italy or just a week of earlier than usual kick offs? Udinese were playing earlier yesterday too.

VAR rules out an Icardi goal

Can't have games on TV at the same time as CL games I thought? Maybe that