The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Vardy is performing to the same level as Shearer in the Robson era?

f***. OFF.

I didn’t quite say that, Shearer wasn’t a world-class player during Sir Bobby’s time, certainly not towards the end anyway and although he was better than Vardy during that time, not massively so. Again I think Vardy is underrated. He’s more than a speed merchant, he’s a clinal finisher with either foot and also with his head, he’s brave, strong, quick and works the front-line really well. His rise has been huge. I’d love a player like him at Newcastle.

consistent?

Guest neesy111

Umtiti has been class. Has had two or three important blocks. Think Chelsea were doing well at 1-0, but really can't see them coming back now.

Been a revelation this season as I thought he looked poor under Enrique, guessing working under Valverde has helped him.

Umtiti has been class. Has had two or three important blocks. Think Chelsea were doing well at 1-0, but really can't see them coming back now.

Been a revelation this season as I thought he looked poor under Enrique, guessing working under Valverde has helped him.

:thup: Been excellent for a lot of games.

Seems to be loads of talk of Man Utd going for him but not sure why he'd leave Barca

:thup: Been excellent for a lot of games.

He was incredible the Euros before they bought him for France like.