The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

You can’t underestimate pedigree. Real just have this knack in the Champions League.

Everyone completely written Roma off then? :lol:  I'm looking forward to tomorrow, anyway. Didnt see their Barca comeback but Liverpool arent (as good as) Barca so who knows

Barca were awful, can't see Liverpool not scoring at least once.

Your team have let Barca off the hook in the league, it's the worst barca side since 2007/08.

Here's hoping Liverpool are awful tomorrow  :snod:

Reminds me of the Nigerian league.  Away teams basically never win, cause the home crowds threaten the refs with guns and shit. Think it's something like 7 in the last 190 games or something going back to the start of 2018 have been won by an away team :lol:

edit:

example -

Fans of Sunshine Stars of Akure allegedly beat up the centre referee, Damian Akure, after their goalless draw at home to Kano Pillars on Sunday.

LKaMUBC.png

I was saying Real were lucky earlier but Bayern have gone out playing like this missing chances all of the last 3 years

Lack of cutting edge to how they take chances because they get so many in the league?

Lewandowski in particular has been bobbins in all the big games in Champions League for a while now. Don’t know how he’s been playing in the league but looks way off the pace and uninterested.

Guest neesy111

I was saying Real were lucky earlier but Bayern have gone out playing like this missing chances all of the last 3 years

Lack of cutting edge to how they take chances because they get so many in the league?

Lewandowski in particular has been bobbins in all the big games in Champions League for a while now. Don’t know how he’s been playing in the league but looks way off the pace and uninterested.

30 goals in 30 games.

Real defeated PSG in France, Juve in Italy, and Bayern in Munich. All three champions of their respective leagues. Their football looks unimpressive for a team about to do a historic three-peat but they know how to get the job done.  They have a manager and players with vast experience in such games. They are ruthless and clinical with their chances. I may be biased in the next statement but I feel that a reasonable number of the 50-50 decisions fall in their favor because of their aura and reputation.

Whoever plays them in the final, us or Roma, will have to play the game of this season, to have a minor chance.

Real defeated PSG in France, Juve in Italy, and Bayern in Munich. All three champions of their respective leagues. Their football looks unimpressive for a team about to do a historic three-peat but they know how to get the job done.  They have a manager and players with vast experience in such games. They are ruthless and clinical with their chances. I may be biased in the next statement but I feel that a reasonable number of the 50-50 decisions fall in their favor because of their aura and reputation.

Whoever plays them in the final, us or Roma, will have to play the game of this season, to have a minor chance.

Agree, it's not their superior footballing ability that is seeing them through these games, it's their know-how. Juventus don't quite have it and PSG have never really had it, Bayern on the other hand...

I don't think Roma are anywhere near capable of beating them but Liverpool definitely are, but only if they have the right mentality and don't let the occasion get to them.

Think Liverpool have a great chance of beating Real. 

But Liverpool will have to be at close to their best to win.  Anything less and Real will win it somehow, some way. Which is why they’ll be deserved favourites.  Most capable of winning it when not playing well.  Somehow beat Bayern with a winter at fullback and essentially a 32 year old CM as his support.

Other than the front 3 of Liverpool & Van Dijk, it's somewhat surprising to see that team line-up potentially/likely through to the last 2 in Europe - it looks fairly unspectacular on paper. That said I witnessed Chelsea beat Bayern with a make-shift 11 & a stand-in coach so I shouldn't be too surprised.