The other games today 2018/19

Greg

The state of Mourinho just then man :lol:

What an utter bell end :lol:

Was such a shit performance an undeserved result. Didn't even play well.

Love how he'll get credit for results like this while he continues to slowly kill Man Utd as a club. He's naff.

Probably a much needed wakeup call for Juventus. They cant miss chances like this in the knock out rounds.

Imagine if Juventus would beat PSG in the final. Buffon would never forgive himself for leaving

I’d be amazed if Man City aren’t in the final.

Probably a much needed wakeup call for Juventus. They cant miss chances like this in the knock out rounds.

Imagine if Juventus would beat PSG in the final. Buffon would never forgive himself for leaving

I’d be surprised if they were. Fernandinho is still their only holding midfielder and Pep hasn’t done well in the CL in ages

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't been able to find it, but Mata's free kick conversation rate must be insane. He seems to score them every time.

I’d be surprised if they were. Fernandinho is still their only holding midfielder and Pep hasn’t done well in the CL in ages

Ideal year for them though. Everyone else looks pretty shit.

Love how he'll get credit for results like this while he continues to slowly kill Man Utd as a club. He's naff.

http://i.imgur.com/WpsnwMs.gif

http://i.imgur.com/WpsnwMs.gif

Piss off  :lol: :lol: :lol:

They'll get absolutely dicked in the derby this weekend, so that'll be something to look forward to

It's 2 wins each and a draw isn't it? He seems to have Pep handled better than most in the Premier League, and City aren't what they were last year.

City look very similar to what they were last year to me