The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Brilliant play from Rashford and finished by Pogba. Another fuck you delivered to Mourinho.

While I'm delighted that Mourinho is gone it's a bit disappointing when you see just how much the players weren't trying. This is a completely different team. If you're not going to play for the manager at least play for the shirt. At the same time he'd still be here then.

Brilliant play from Rashford and finished by Pogba. Another fuck you delivered to Mourinho.

While I'm delighted that Mourinho is gone it's a bit disappointing when you see just how much the players weren't trying. This is a completely different team. If you're not going to play for the manager at least play for the shirt. At the same time he'd still be here then.

I genuinely think he wasn't letting them play. He had them setup so defensively.

You could see they weren't comfortable expressing themselves and playing with freedom.

I don't think he gave them licence to express themselves, then spent too much time moaning to the media they weren't good enough. Partially true, but players like Lingard and Rashford were still a lot better than he gave them credit for. I think they'd have tried a lot harder if he showed some confidence in them and allowed them to play.

I don't think he gave them licence to express themselves, then spent too much time moaning to the media they weren't good enough. Partially true, but players like Lingard and Rashford were still a lot better than he gave them credit for. I think they'd have tried a lot harder if he showed some confidence in them and allowed them to play.

Yeah, with the squad he had, just let them play. You don't need to be a tactical genius to get something out of those. It may not win the league but their talent alone should be 3rd or 4th. You just had to see what they did to us when Mourinho had no choice but to make them have a go at us.