The other games today 2018/19

Greg

VAR can't come quickly enough like, it's a f***ing joke this weekend especially.

It won’t change anything, same referee’s behind the screen.

Yes it will, mainly offsides as that is the main problem.

It's a matter of fact, not opinion, like a tackle or somet.

Would have done wonders for us yesterday. I honestly think the no red would have stood and our goal would have been ruled out.

Shameful that.

Did Grealish do anything to entice the crowd? Not that it would be any justification obviously.

He's certainly done well to keep his calm there.

T0M H3AT0NZ THA B3ST ENGLEEISH KEPA LYK.

well compared with pickford this season.....

Ben Foster's better than them both. Which pretty much says everything about the standard of the entire group tbh. No standouts.

Heaton's been pretty good since he got back into the team, ok sure made a mess of that but overall form is reasonably good

I mean, ever since he came back from injury his form has been like one of the best keepers in the league, and before the injury he probably was going to be England number one.

I thought Stiffy said he was gonna do that to the ref yesterday, bottling c*** :lol:

I said drop kick him, also the referee would have deserved it.

:lol:

Also, let’s be honest, if your doing it, your going after Ashley instead.

I mean, ever since he came back from injury his form has been like one of the best keepers in the league, and before the injury he probably was going to be England number one.

Fwiw I do actually think Ben Foster has been more impressive for Watford this season. He's been excellent. Plus I'm just having some fun because I daint like EDL FC.

Fwiw I do actually think Ben Foster has been more impressive for Watford this season. He's been excellent. Plus I'm just having some fun because I daint like EDL FC.

Tbf Foster has been excellent this season, as long as it's not Pickford, the rest I think are on a similar level.

Got a huge cheer from the fans and all. Obviously the assault is the worst thing but every club has scumbags that are liable to do stupid shit, the fact that a not insignificant number of the fans in attendance cheered him off the pitch will be hard for them to live down.

Got a huge cheer from the fans and all. Obviously the assault is the worst thing but every club has scumbags that are liable to do stupid shit, the fact that a not insignificant number of the fans in attendance cheered him off the pitch will be hard for them to live down.

Came to post the same thing, loads of cheers for him as he does it and as he is taken off the pitch. I'm sure if some doylem did something similar at SJP some would cheer but I'd hope the majority would not be so stupid. Cheering a fan attacking a player is a total joke. Birmingham should have to play a number of games behind closed doors at least for this, not sure what sanctions the rules allow regarding points deductions etc.

Guest covmag

Guarantee if it was one of our fans running on to clock Pickford he’d have got a cheer.

Terrible that, I’m guessing the club will get a home game fan ban for that, shocking.