Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

1 minute ago, RS said:

Heard from a “sauce” with an in at the training ground. Told Howe to fuck off and pelted his gloves at him.  This normally leads to duelling with pistols I believe. 

? This normally leads to “get ta fuck” ??

Edited by PauloGeordio

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yep, like I said there’s nothing in it for the club. They’ll be doing it because he’s asked for it as a favour. 

I think we should have pushed for about £7m tbh, but I guess we are doing him a solid after a stellar career for us.

If there's a loan fee, and a buy option, then it basically means Pope has cost us hardly anything.

Even if they don't take up the buy option, you'd get at least £5m from someone else for an experienced PL keeper.

It's a shame to lose him, but if he's not prepared to fight for his place then he can get gone. We just have to hope that Pope stays fit.

Edited by Abacus

2 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Cant get my head around him wanting to play second fiddle at Manure, to second fiddle at the toon.

I don't know if I just pick to watch the wrong matches, but De Gea seems to throw the ball in his own net every other game. I get he's a good shot stopper (mostly) but his mistakes have been going on for years now. I would be surprised if Dubravka isn't starting regularly within a month of signing if he goes there.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't know if I just pick to watch the wrong matches, but De Gea seems to throw the ball in his own net every other game. I get he's a good shot stopper (mostly) but his mistakes have been going on for years now. I would be surprised if Dubravka isn't starting regularly within a month of signing if he goes there.

He's made two errors leading to a goal in the last two seasons. 

18 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Cant get my head around him wanting to play second fiddle at Manure, to second fiddle at the toon.

It's pretty obvious. 2nd choice at Man Utd will actually play a decent amount of games as they are in the Europa

29 minutes ago, Abacus said:

but if he's not prepared to fight for his place then he can get gone

A bit of the old [Ashley inspired] me feels this way, but he owes us nothing, in fact he's been a tremendous player for us, so I can't feel any bitterness towards his departure. I do hope if he's going to Man U we rinse them, though.

Why would he want to go and sit on the bench at Manure, being on the same money as he would here (how loans normally work). DOESN´T MAKE SENSE!

Also, they really took the mick with Lingard, we should at least return the favour...