Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Need to cash in as much as possible on the Glazer panic-buy spree. I'd sell him tomorrow but I'd not loan him at all. 

Thought English clubs wouldn't deal with us in the market btw? Now the biggest of the bunch come cap in hand? Fuck clean off

Better still - dick them about until 5pm on deadline day then cancel the deal. See how they fucking like it the smarmy wankers

Just now, PlymouthGeordie said:

Loan makes no sense. Has to be a permanent deal for at least 6-8 million.

Darlow isn't a good enough number 2.

Man U are fans of disproportionate loan fees tbf. We can just ask for that £6-8m to lend him for a season and that's totally fair by their previous estimations. :thup:

Just now, PlymouthGeordie said:

Yeah, don't mind Darlow as no 2, but I don't really see the point in a loan unless there's a hefty fee, which surely there will be.

Straight from horses mouth, Eddie Howe said they are not concentrating on outgoings yet, so this won’t happen until deadline day if it does at all.

The only reason I could think of that they would allow him to leave us if he’s been sulking about being dropped, which if that is the case, move him on.. can’t have any negativity in the squad. But again, would be surprised, lots of our players have name checked him for being a great professional.

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

Man U are fans of disproportionate loan fees tbf. We can just ask for that £6-8m to lend him for a season and that's totally fair by their previous estimations. :thup:

Yeah that sort of fee would make sense.

6 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Seriously man, who the fuck would pay that for him? Even discounting his age he's missed almost half a season for the last two years due to injury. I've no idea why Man U would want him anyway as he's on par with Heaton their current 2nd choice.

Wait, what? It’s a loan deal? Rip them off for a massive loan fee or permanent transfer only.

As I’m sure others have said. They messed us about with Lingard. Shouldn’t be doing those cunts any favours. Man U can get to fuck. 

Just now, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

We love giving teams our players for free. Surely worth at least 5-8 million even at age 33. He's a top half standard goalkeeper.

That’s mainly because for years our players haven’t been worth anything 

I sympathise with Dubravka as he’s been one of our better players during his time at the club, I wouldn’t blame him for trying to force a move for first time football. Moving on loan to a team we’re in direct competition with however, to be a back up,… fuck that. If they want him they can pay a decent transfer fee, they can afford it.

1 minute ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

We love giving teams our players for free. Surely worth at least 5-8 million even at age 33. He's a top half standard goalkeeper.

We paid 10 for Pope, who is better, three years younger and less injury prone. Virtually everyone we've got shot of since the new owners came in has gone for nothing due to the ridiculous contracts they were awarded by Ashley, Dubravka will be no exception.