Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Bruce on Dubravka’s absence: “We just wanted to have the goalkeeper (Woodman) to have some minutes too. Darlow will probably play at Hibs on Tuesday. I just felt it’s important they rotate and have some game time, in case something happens to our number one.”

Oh yeah.

To be fair it was a second string out on the main.

Wonder how much PSG are offering. Surprised it hasn't been spun into an N'soki story.

If he has a brain his agent will be working overtime to get him out of NUFC.

Yeah, he's far too good to waste the best years of his career at this car crash of a club.

Oh please start season with Darlow in goal, relegation party for the mongs still attending this season 😂

They are trying to get the championship class of 2016 back and what a job they are doing  :lol:

Darlow, Clark, lazaar, ginger jack, Aarons, Gayle, atsu Murphy.  all them will be featuring next season. Glorious

Out of every player in our current squad i would regard dubs as the most important by far.

If he were to leave we will sink like a stone.

aye if we're back to Darlow we might as well sell everyone now and save the wages for a year and look for a champo push :lol:

Out of every player in our current squad i would regard dubs as the most important by far.

If he were to leave we will sink like a stone.

aye if we're back to Darlow we might as well sell everyone now and save the wages for a year and look for a champo push :lol:

I Agree and find it hilarious.