Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

I think we're a loan now

giphy.gif

:D

Saw her in Eldon Square in 1987, her PA got a shoe bounced off her head when the speaker blew. More exciting than any transfer window.

Nicky Brown ('s a wally) introducing her? I was there. Threw a cheese sarnie at her and missed by a whisker.

Yeah all I remember is, she was lush, sang maybe 2 songs, then a speaker blew, she nicked off and some old woman came out to explain the concert was over and got a shoe beamed off her forehead. Fucking hilarious. Had to bunk off school to go, place was jammed, kids pogoing all over the shop (and apparently falling through windows) to her songs.

So did I. Forgot about that. Slightly surreal. Also saw Belinda Carlisle by the Monument, around the same time.... 80's singers....It's been too long since a new signing, me thinks...

Jammy bugger, she was lush back then. Had a thing for Tiffany but Belinda was something else  :thup:

I've a juicy Belle Stars (City Hall) anecdote as well, but I'll save it for next June/July when we're flapping about lack of transfer activity.

Sign of the times, i'll be all ears

[emoji38] "Stop Now"

I had a right crush on Miranda.

That the blonde? one of them was lovely, forget the names though

So where is the 20m record breaking transfer? We have basically loaned 1 out, and 1 in injured. He will likely miss minimum 3 games already.

We've loaned out a player Benitez won't even have in the squad for a player he wants, that's win win for me like.  Also minimum 3 games?, based on what?  We only have 3 games in the next 30 days.  He's rumoured to be out for either 5-6 days or 2 weeks.

3 games include tonight. Then will need to get fit for next game so likely wont be named as a starter and slim chance makes the bench? And Leicester when we play them will have loan agreement he can't face former club.

Anyone we sign today would miss tonight.  In fact anyone we'd have signed yesterday or the day before would miss tonight since Benitez doesn't rush players into the team before preparing them in training.

Yeah but im looking at him being lucky to be ready for the Man Utd game. And obviously missing Leicester.

Its not about being a pessimist or a moaner. Simply is it enough?

In my eyes we need a few more yet,Or I dont think it will be enough. Swansea out of the bottom 3, WBA strengthened. We cant win home games. Id be a bit worried if we are pinning our hope on Slimani.

??

It might not be enough, I'm just disagreeing with the notion that this won't improve us because we've just loaned one out and one in.  That's a overly simplistic way of looking at it and the reality is quite different.  Also WBA have signed one extremely injury prone striker on loan.

Wasn't saying originally 1 out 1 in. Was saying we haven't added.

You claim we have if Rafa plays this player and didnt use Mitrovic.

Reality though we haven't added. My main argument would be we haven't spent to add quality. If this player is a loan in the loan out has helped finance some or most of it. So the 20m we could have used on Jorgensen, where is that going? And the "spend what it takes to keep us up" drivel? Back to the point, are we doing enough, are we getting bodies in? If this guy gets injured again rushing back early or something, then back to square one.

Spend now get the extra cover, or we will struggle.

Slips and falls into a concrete mixer. Dubrovnik puts both arms in to save him and loses them making him doubtful for the match. However it is not thought that this will affect his position as Newcastle’s no 1 :razz:

Tidied

So did I. Forgot about that. Slightly surreal. Also saw Belinda Carlisle by the Monument, around the same time.... 80's singers....It's been too long since a new signing, me thinks...

Jammy bugger, she was lush back then. Had a thing for Tiffany but Belinda was something else  :thup:

I've a juicy Belle Stars (City Hall) anecdote as well, but I'll save it for next June/July when we're flapping about lack of transfer activity.

Sign of the times, i'll be all ears

[emoji38] "Stop Now"

I had a right crush on Miranda.

That the blonde? one of them was lovely, forget the names though

Dark haired lass, may have played the sax. Could've played my skin flute any day

Checking on the Leicester forums, and some guy is saying he isn't liked in the dressing room and hasn't learned English.

The rest say the didn't want him to go but unfortunately surplus to requirements. Which I'm sure Stoke fans felt about Joselu.

When you think of Joselu bundling in against Liverpool to the way Slimani finished his chance from an almost identical situation a week or two later man. :lol:

So happy with this. A proper striker.

Aye, if he signs and can recover from a fucking thigh strain, he might actually contribute to about a quarter of our season  :thup:

Shocking we waited so long but excited by this signing.

Possible Leicester would rather have sold him but just happy to get him off the books with it being deadline day. From the p,ayers point of view a loan works as he wouldn't be stuck here should we go down.

How long has he been injured btw ? Just wondering if he'd have been playable had we signed him on New years day ?

Debbie Gibson topped both of them though

Shocking we waited so long but excited by this signing.

Possible Leicester would rather have sold him but just happy to get him off the books with it being deadline day. From the p,ayers point of view a loan works as he wouldn't be stuck here should we go down.

How long has he been injured btw ? Just wondering if he'd have been playable had we signed him on New years day ?

He just got a injury in training yesterday apparently, some say he can recover in 5-6 days some say 2 weeks.

Debateable  :thup:

That I would've paid to see.