Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 04/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

Do you know Darlow?

Karl? Aye used to stomp buckets with him in various East Mids rec. parks. A nice guy.

:thup:

Agree he'll probably keep his place like, unless Benitez is feeling frisky.

Where are our fans drinking beforehand?

Am I also right in thinking with Norwood Junction being shut, the Northern Line to Balham then swapping to a Southern train to Selhurst will do the job?

Wetherspoons just opposite Thornton Heath or the Railway Telegraph just down the road from there usually

If you’re coming from Kings Cross then Victoria Line to Victoria then southern to Thornton Heath would be easier in relation to pubs, only ten mins from the ground aswell

Just can't picture us getting any points here. Never have done, although Palace's injuries are interesting.

2015/16 lost 1-5 Cisse

2014/15 drew 1-1 Cisse

2014/15 won 3-2 (aet) Riviere 2, Dummett (LC)

2013/14 won 3-0 Cabaye, og(Gabbidon), Ben Arfa

2009/10 won 2-0 Nolan, Ryan Taylor

2004/05 won 2-0 Kluivert, Bellamy

1997/98 won 2-1 Tomasson, Ketsbaia

1994/95 won 1-0 Beardsley

:serious:

Where are our fans drinking beforehand?

Am I also right in thinking with Norwood Junction being shut, the Northern Line to Balham then swapping to a Southern train to Selhurst will do the job?

Wetherspoons just opposite Thornton Heath or the Railway Telegraph just down the road from there usually

If you’re coming from Kings Cross then Victoria Line to Victoria then southern to Thornton Heath would be easier in relation to pubs, only ten mins from the ground aswell

:thup:

Gonna head up to me mate's in Archway and dump me bag first, so still relatively straightforward. Will do your suggestion if it's better for pubs.

Just can't picture us getting any points here. Never have done, although Palace's injuries are interesting.

2015/16 lost 1-5 Cisse

2014/15 drew 1-1 Cisse

Hatem in that 0-3.

:sweetjesus:

Kluivert and Bellamy were brilliant in that 04/05 match. I don't think they were ever partnered again.

My dad used to say and stands by that they both should've been our front 2 as Shearer's legs were going after 2003/04, despite how much of a little twat Bellamy is.

Guest firetotheworks

Kluivert and Bellamy were brilliant in that 04/05 match. I don't think they were ever partnered again.

My dad used to say and stands by that they both should've been our front 2 as Shearer's legs were going after 2003/04, despite how much of a little twat Bellamy is.

Your dad's not wrong.

2015/16 lost 1-5 Cisse

2014/15 drew 1-1 Cisse

Definitely meant I've never pictured us getting anything tomorrow. Didn't mean the past.

My dad used to say and stands by that they both should've been our front 2 as Shearer's legs were going after 2003/04, despite how much of a little t*** Bellamy is.

Your dad's not wrong.

What was the overall view on SBR at the end of 03/04 btw? I've read and heard all sorts, usually regarding the atmosphere at the Wolves home game (we drew 1-1 I think?) being quite unpleasant, but I've never seen a definitive view or answer.

Guest firetotheworks

My dad used to say and stands by that they both should've been our front 2 as Shearer's legs were going after 2003/04, despite how much of a little t*** Bellamy is.

Your dad's not wrong.

What was the overall view on SBR at the end of 03/04 btw? I've read and heard all sorts, usually regarding the atmosphere at the Wolves home game (we drew 1-1 I think?) being quite unpleasant, but I've never seen a definitive view or answer.

Honestly couldn't tell you, I had a break from football altogether from about 99-05, but I'm sure there'll be others on here that'll be able to tell you.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

Thinking back, I'm not even sure why. Possibly a mix of being more interested in lasses, music, and computer games.

:anguish: That Wolves game was grim as f***. They were already down and really we should've swept them aside. Could've bailed ourselves out if it wasn't for Paul f***ing Jones.

Were fans against SBR at that point? Was it a bit like the Wenger In/Out conundrum with Arsenal fans or was it something else?

Your dad's not wrong.

If 54’s Dads wrong, I don’t want to be right.