Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 04/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

Think that's an awful line-up and we shouldn't be throwing away games like this.

So frustrating.

There was a line up a few weeks ago and everyone was really pleased and positive and we still didn't win.

I think we just have to accept that it's never going to be impressive and hope that it clicks

:thup: Bit disappointed Murphy isn't starting but I think if you look at our results this season, Lascelles is basically the only one that has an effect on results

Guest neesy111

Got absolutely no confidence in Gayle at the moment, less so than joselu tbf.  Just hope the palace fans have a go at him to rile him up.

I swear Palace were meant to have lots of injuries. Their team is far better.

Schlupp, Dann, Sako, Loftus-Cheek, Wickham and Puncheon all missing.

Suppose Dann, Sako and Loftus-Cheek are big injuries, but Palace can still afford to put Sakho as their bench defender :lol:

Quite happy with that team. Joselu has been dropped for lack of self confidence, and Ritchie is a warrior so needs to play. Murphy can provide some threat from the bench.

Hasn't been very warrior-like this season

Quite happy with that team. Joselu has been dropped for lack of self confidence, and Ritchie is a warrior so needs to play. Murphy can provide some threat from the bench.

Aye, don't know what that's about :lol:

Got absolutely no confidence in Gayle at the moment, less so than joselu tbf.  Just hope the palace fans have a go at him to rile him up.

Disagree. He'd have scored that penalty last week, and I wouldn't be surprised if he scores today. Fuck Joselu, and fuck playing well. I'll be happy if we play shit today and Gayle's link up play is horrendous as long as he scores.

Guest neesy111

Disagree. He'd have scored that penalty last week, and I wouldn't be surprised if he scores today. Fuck Joselu, and fuck playing well. I'll be happy if we play shit today and Gayle's link up play is horrendous as long as he scores.

There's no way can you can say he would had scored that pen, I remember him missing one in his 1st game at SJP.  Gayle hasn't scored in absolute ages.

They talking about the game that kicks off in 3 hours instead of the one in 40 minutes yet?

Not sure why this bothers people. We are filler in the schedule. The game later features two of the best and most exciting teams in the league.

I swear Palace were meant to have lots of injuries. Their team is far better.

Schlupp, Dann, Sako, Loftus-Cheek, Wickham and Puncheon all missing.

Suppose Dann, Sako and Loftus-Cheek are big injuries, but Palace can still afford to put Sakho as their bench defender :lol:

Aye, must be canny to actually have a squad to call upon  - imagine how fucked we would be with that many missing.

He's slow, that's his main drawback, not his mentality. He'll give 100% and doesn't lack heart. That's what I mean by being a warrior.