Lejeune

Dummett

Diame

Merino

Murphy

Ayoze

Kenedy

Slimani

Hope the team is something like that, although I'd imagine if be Ritchie instead of Murphy, as he's better defensively.

Guest neesy111

Dubravka

Yedlin

Lascelles

Lejeune

Dummett

Diame

Merino

Murphy

Ayoze

Kenedy

Slimani

Hope the team is something like that, although I'd imagine if be Ritchie instead of Murphy, as he's better defensively.

I like this team.

Dubravka

Yedlin

Lascelles

Lejeune

Dummett

Diame

Merino

Murphy

Ayoze

Kenedy

Slimani

Would love that lineup bu I have a feeling he'll go with the 5 at the back from the City and Chelsea. Either that or have Hayden dropping into the defence when required.

I can see why Shelvey would be dropped for this one given we're not likely to see much of the ball (on paper at least). However, if Man Utd were to sit off and play on the counter, he would be vital to us getting something out of the game imo. A genuine tactical duel between the managers, this one I reckon.

Can see a score draw, crowd should be up for it and less vocal in their frustration too.

Again I'd go with Darlow, he's done little to warrant dropping him recently. I think he's also important to our back line with him and Jamaal being so close off the pitch, they probably put each other at ease a bit on the pitch and in a game of fine margins it might be the difference. Darlow has also been great at coming off his line to collect crosses recently of which there'll be plenty.

Are we sure Dubravka isn't just back up to let Woodman go out on loan?

I very much doubt Ashley would have sanctioned the paying of a loan fee, just to allow Woodman to go out for three months.

Shelvey for Perez.

I don't see the point in playing Perez anytime. A couple of flashes a season and he spends the rest of his time missing chances, weakly losing the ball and sitting on his arse with his hands in the air.

And your solution to that problem is to replace him with a player who does exactly the same?

Are we sure Dubravka isn't just back up to let Woodman go out on loan?

I very much doubt Ashley would have sanctioned the paying of a loan fee, just to allow Woodman to go out for three months.

Doesn’t go on loan, requests transfer, sold in summer for £2m

Goes on loan, breaks into first team next season, sold to Liverpool for £20m following summer.

Guess who wins again.

Heavy defeat I fear.

Away from home Manure don't seem to be set up for that, I think it'll be a tight game personally, Mourino's woeful record at SJP will be played out in full in the run up I'm sure, hopefully that gets into his and his team's heads and we can get a result. I think we are more than capable of getting a draw from this.

Heart says to go for it. Graft and don't give Man Utd any time on the ball and steal all three points with a jammy deflected header from corner goal by Slimani.

Head says damage limitation, don't pay much attention to what is happening until this match is over and focus on the next game.