AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - 24/02/18 @ 1500 - No TV

It won't be easy, but I'm quietly confident that we can get the 3 points. Recent performances have re-affirmed my faith that Rafa has had it right all along, That little bit that everybody has in reserve will give us a massive boost and might even level the playing field.

I doubt Slimani will start following the Man Utd result but you never know with Benitez

really? if he's fit i think he is certain to start, he's what we have been crying out for, have paid a huge loan fee for so why sit him on the bench? get him in. O0

Guest Howaythetoon

Gonna be a hard game, I just hope we can maintain a performance for 90 minutes and Although a draw wouldn’t be a bad result, 3 points would be great and really help us and fuck others up down there. Fingers crossed.

Gonna be a hard game, I just hope we can maintain a performance for 90 minutes and Although a draw wouldn’t be a bad result, 3 points would be great and really help us and f*** others up down there. Fingers crossed.

This is the key for me.  Too often we only play well for 30 or 45 minutes.  Keeping a good level of performance for 90 minutes was the difference between getting skull-fucked and taking the 3 points against Manure.

Dubravka

Yedlin  Lascelles Lejeune Dummett

Diame Shelvey

Murphy            Merino            Kenedy

The Real Slimani

Dubravka

Diame Shelvey

The Real Slimani

Think he’ll go the same team vs Man Utd, no way will he drop Ritchie and Perez as they have shown they are important to how we play. Only change would be the striker if Slimani is fit.

Dubravka

Diame Shelvey

The Real Slimani

Probably my ideal team on paper, but Ritchie and Ayoze will probably start imo.