Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/03/18 - Post-match reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Liverpool look clumsy and lack urgency so far, whilst we’ve had two or three breaks with pace in a lot of space. Can see us get something here today.

They look like one pass away from being in on goal to me

Same for us, final ball lacking a bit. Except for Salah their forwards have lost possession cheaply a few times. Looks like they don’t fancy it as much as normal today; could be wrong obviously.

Liverpool look clumsy and lack urgency so far, whilst we’ve had two or three breaks with pace in a lot of space. Can see us get something here today.

Same for us, final ball lacking a bit. Except for Salah their forwards have lost possession cheaply a few times. Looks like they don’t fancy it as much as normal today; could be wrong obviously.

We've defended fairly well so far but a few more cutting passes and I fear Liverpool are through.

Definitely don't know how you can consider us as the same and simply lacking that final ball. :lol: We've barely gotten a chance to try a final ball.

We've defended fairly well so far but a few more cutting passes and I fear Liverpool are through.

Definitely don't know how you can consider us as the same and simply lacking that final ball. :lol: We've barely gotten a chance to try a final ball.

Not so much last 15 minutes but initially we looked dangerous on the break

Who’s the scouse prick commentating on BT?

Isn't it McManaman?

Would make sense, like a Liverpool love in

Could have been any one of a dozen or more, tbh.

I'm just thankful Souness is on Sky.