Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/03/18 - Post-match reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Elliot would have caught that. Sell Dubravka!

He's not ours.

that was (one half of) the joke

how predictable, a fuck up on our behalf gifts them a goal when we were looking solid

Guest firetotheworks

Only a matter of time, wasn't it...

Not really. If you've watched Liverpool a lot this season, we've been the team that's stopped them the most effectively (so far)

Guest firetotheworks

Can't believe no one's picked up on the foul on Merino btw. Ref should definitely have blown.

Can't believe no one's picked up on the foul on Merino btw. Ref should definitely have blown.

I did

Thought we should have had a freekick on Merino in the buildup to that

Really frustrating

I find it really strange that an unlucky break of the ball that catches our defenders off guard and one of the most potent strikeforces in England, arguably Europe, manages to exploit it and everyone's desperate to jump all over every single player involved in the build up, as if Liverpool breaking us down was unexpected.

I find it really strange that an unlucky break of the ball that catches our defenders off guard and one of the most potent strikeforces in England, arguably Europe, manages to exploit it and everyone's desperate to jump all over every single player involved in the build up, as if Liverpool breaking us down was unexpected.

:thup:

We were unfortunate twice in the build up. They exploited it.

Guest firetotheworks

I did

Thought we should have had a freekick on Merino in the buildup to that

Really frustrating

:thup: It was ridiculous. You could kind of see Lejeune implying that we'd prefer the free kick. Nothing came so he launches it. 10 seconds later the ball's in our net, our midfielder out of position because he'd been fouled.