Newcastle United v Southampton - 10/03/18 - 3pm

HaydnNUFC

Complete joke if Slimani isn't back for Huddersfield mind.

Been a very common theme during Ashley's reign here, that players are out for much longer than initially reported, almost like the club is lying to its managers/supporters.

He's going well but we don't want to say he'll be back in 3 weeks? Unless you're trying to convince Algeria not to call him up then he's clearly not going well if you don't know if he'll be back.

Maybe he's trying to convince Algeria not to call him up then.

Whilst a low score or nil-nil draw seems probable given the way we both tend to set up and the risk aversion of both managers, I can only see a win for us. First goal is, more than ever, critical. As is actually having a home advantage/noisey crowd. Nervousness in the stands in games like this is toxic and self-defeating. If you’re going, please try and make a difference. 2 or 3 nil will go a considerable way to setting us up for a run-in which leaves us all with finger nails left. HTL  :indi: :clap2:

Guest covmag

i know very little about players, form ,manager and how they play, i know they used to be very good, but ive no idea about these now  :undecided:

Dubravka

Yedlin Lascelles Lejeune Dummett

Diame Merino*

Ritchie          Murphy          Kenedy

Gayle

*If Shelvey isn't fit.

Should be no reason not to play a high press game with 21 games to recover, get at them, keep the pressure going for 90 mins

Guest reefatoon

Biggest game of the season this

that will be the staying up or going down game, not this  O0

Well it is this one. If we win and start putting a little space between us and the teams below, then there won’t be a “staying up or going down” game.