Newcastle United v Southampton - 10/03/18 - 3pm

HaydnNUFC

This is the first actual, "must win" like.

I'd say all the home games against our relegation rivals have been must win, but yeah this one is even more important.

Our last 3 home 'must wins' against relegation rivals have all been draws though :/ Palace in October is the last one we have won really.

Such a massive game man. Win and I'd say we're very close to being safe. Draw and it's still around 50/50, lose and we're looking likely for the drop. Will be a nervous wreck for it

Due another win against these at home - in all honesty would be disappointed to not come out with a win here, they are dire and its about time they paid the price for their crap way their owners run the club

Pressure is getting to a lot of clubs who should be doing far better.

The difference between us and some of the other clubs around us could potentially be that our players want to be here, some of Southampton’s higher earners won’t have the belly for a relegation struggle. I think we’ll get the win, it’ll be tight though.

Palace have some very tough fixtures now. Threw it away tonight 🙂

Really need the crowd onside for this one, if the groans creep in on every misplaced pass I can see us struggling under the pressure. We should be winning this one but shouldn't take it any lighter than the victory vs Manure, same concentration and commitment needed. 1-0 win