Newcastle United v Southampton - 10/03/18 - 3pm

HaydnNUFC

Guest covmag

Biggest game of the season this

that will be the staying up or going down game, not this  O0

Well it is this one. If we win and start putting a little space between us and the teams below, then there won’t be a “staying up or going down” game.

fingers crossed, hope Shelvey plays mind, key player today.

The fact it’s not on TV is a nightmare. Thinking of going to Bromley v Guisely just to get away.

I randomly watched a Guiseley vs Solihull Motors game this season. A rare 4-2 win for Guiseley. They're not great though.

The fact it’s not on TV is a nightmare. Thinking of going to Bromley v Guisely just to get away.

I randomly watched a Guiseley vs Solihull Motors game this season. A rare 4-2 win for Guiseley. They're not great though.

They’re bottom of the league, that’s OK though since I’m Bromley 4 eva.

Starting to get excited and anxious about this. I also think a lot of people are already excited and hopeful for this. I hope it's not one of those days where are hopes get smashed, hope we just manage to do thing right and come away with the result.

Starting to get excited, anxious about this. I also think a lot of people are already excited and hopeful for this. hope it's not one of those days where are hopes get smashed, hope we just manage to do thing right and come away with the result.

I hope you’re right.