Newcastle United vs Huddersfield Town - 31/03/18 @ 15:00 - No TV

Buzzing for this.

Hope to see Slimani at some point in the second half, will give the crowd/atmosphere a massive lift. Hopefully he can come on with us 3-0 up and cruising.

Started getting nervous about this game since yesterday.

Huddersfield don’t really worry me that much, aside from Mooy aside they don’t really have anyone who should worry us, and he should be easy enough to mark out of the game. I just hope it doesn’t end up being one of those games where everything goes against us and they get the lucky break.

Needless to say a win here would be massive for us and would put me at a 1 on the relegationometer.

Guest neesy111

Huddersfield have been horrid away from home most of the season, as long we are ok at the back then I don't see many issues.

Its one of those times we can't really just hide behind "We're an inferior team!"

We're pretty much better in every area if Slimani plays and is in decent fitness, which brings a totally different pressure to most weeks.

Worried about this like, in theory we should be winning the match - that's not to say we're amazing but it's a fellow promoted team, at home - and as has been pointed out, it would be a massive step towards survival based on other results and the fact we'd be moving four points clear of Huddersfield. 35 points would possibly already be enough, and we'd have seven matches left.

Quite simply, we're bound to muck this up. :lol:

Yeah it’s the old adage “nothing is ever straightforward for Newcastle”. Yet if we win things are going  to be very straightforward, as in we’re staying up easily.  Therefore it must mean we are fucking this up today  :lol:

Just hopefully work hard, be organised and do what we’ve been doing we should be reet

Worried about this like, in theory we should be winning the match - that's not to say we're amazing but it's a fellow promoted team, at home - and as has been pointed out, it would be a massive step towards survival based on other results and the fact we'd be moving four points clear of Huddersfield. 35 points would possibly already be enough, and we'd have seven matches left.

Typical Newcastle..

These are exactly my feelings too.

These are exactly my feelings too.

X3

They've only scored in four away games, but their record in them is won three, drawn one! They haven't wasted a single away goal in games they've lost, all of which have been at least 2-0. As a comparison, we've scored in ten away games, but have only won the same number, three. It's tempting to think they've got some voodoo thing going, but a quick look shows that their away wins were against Palace under de Boer season opener, Watford in free fall before Silva got the sack, and West Brom under Pards.

It's been a long break and we might come out rusty, but we should still put up much more of a fight than the three teams they've managed to beat.

Got a spare if anyone fancies it.

pm or text.

You always seem to have spare tickets..

I've got a son that decides whenever it suits him whether he wants to go or not. He was going last night but by 11am today all his mates are going to the fair. So....