Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

That's why I was a tad vague on my description of the timeline :)

It does make you wonder why the club would do business with her as an agent, especially due to the nature of her leaving and also why the player would do business with her as an agent, especially due to the nature of her leaving.

I don't think she was an agent whilst she was at Sunderland mind. Although that's not to say she didn't have things in the pipeline before she left....

She approved the contract, then got binned by Short and she subsequently became his agent. I think.

That's why I was a tad vague on my description of the timeline :)

It does make you wonder why the club would do business with her as an agent, especially due to the nature of her leaving and also why the player would do business with her as an agent, especially due to the nature of her leaving.

If you look back at events leading up to her departure I could imagine those left in senior positions would be very keen indeed to do business with her and keep her sweet!!

15/8 sheff wed, fucking let go  :lol:

theres nee fucker there, our fans  :lol:

No matter how many go, there'll be a thread praising all that went. Even if 1 person turned up, there'd be a "our fan" thread with them all back slapping.