Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just noticed these are on TV again on Thursday - the draw for the next round is also regionalised so increases our chances of getting them if they get through! I'd love to and absolutely pummel them!

Just noticed these are on TV again on Thursday - the draw for the next round is also regionalised so increases our chances of getting them if they get through! I'd love to and absolutely pummel them!

I can see a flaw in your plan....

Why would you give a crap one dimensional midfielder like Cattermole megga bucks?!?!  Doesn't score, doesn't create play and only really throws his foot in &  receives yellow or red cards.  :lol:

Why would you give a crap one dimensional midfielder like Cattermole megga bucks?!?!  Doesn't score, doesn't create play and only really throws his foot in &  receives yellow or red cards.  :lol:

Isn't this something to do with his agent also being former board member margaret byrne?

Isn't this something to do with his agent also being former board member margaret byrne?

Wha?!?!  :lol: :lol:

Wha?!?!  :lol: :lol:

I can't remember all the details but as I understand it byrne was the one in charge during the adam johnson case and was removed from her position afterwards for her handling of said case. At some point (I'm really not sure when) she acted as an agent for Cattermole and gave him a lovely contract.