Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

was this posted

And finally Didier Ndong and Sunderland have come to an agreement about the midfielder’s future, which most importantly will no longer be spent in Sunderland. The 24-year-old is free to find a new employer, and will have to pay the League One side £3.5m should he succeed.

seems really odd from the players side then unless he knows he's fucked

was this posted

And finally Didier Ndong and Sunderland have come to an agreement about the midfielder’s future, which most importantly will no longer be spent in Sunderland. The 24-year-old is free to find a new employer, and will have to pay the League One side £3.5m should he succeed.

It’s about £6.5m less than Donald had to pay Short to cover the short fall in not being able to sell him as Short was promised £10m from the sale of N’Dong when Donald agreed to buy the club.

was this posted

Doesn't that just means that the next club that wants to sign him has to pay Sunderland 3.5M instead of the 6.5m they were asking for? surely the player will just negotiate that with next club he signs for.

was this posted

Doesn't that just means that the next club that wants to sign him has to pay Sunderland 3.5M instead of the 6.5m they were asking for? surely the player will just negotiate that with next club he signs for.

guess so, what i meant was that he's agreed to it rather than fighting them for sacking him suggests he knows he's got no chance somehow

Is that allowed though? What's stopping clubs from employing the same technicality to sign players outside the transfer window, say a French club signs Ndong now and pays Sunderland the 3.5m?

Is that allowed though? What's stopping clubs from employing the same technicality to sign players outside the transfer window, say a French club signs Ndong now and pays Sunderland the 3.5m?

doubt he can play til jan 1st?

doubt he can play til jan 1st?

Clubs can sign free agents outside transfer windows.

Let's never forget these fuckers are in the 3rd Division and play league games against the likes of Fleetwood Town and Accrington Stanley.

;D 

......and for a touch more perspective, top earners in their league are on about 200K a year, they wouldn't be able to afford the likes of Ivan Toney and could only dream about signing someone as good as Adam Armstrong.

This happened on The Unbelievable Truth on BBC iPlayer R4 Extra, which I hadn't heard before:

Alex Horne: "Some male parrots like to vomit into the mouths of female parrots after snogging them..."

buzz...(blah, blah)

David Mitchell: "Yes, they do. White-fronted Parrots kiss mouth-to-mouth, even using tongues, and, when the male parrot becomes sufficiently aroused, he vomits into the female's mouth. It's like a night out in sunderland."

:lol: As if I didn't love David Mitchell enough.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/b03zy1cd

Reiver is nearly as pathetic as the this Mag twat...........

"I'll be honest, I get more sense on here.

Some of the Newcastle forums or Facebook groups I've seen are absolutely dreadful. Proper thickies.

Despite the rivalry, there's better debate on here. When the subject isn't Newcastle, just football in general this is better. Some absolute dimwits on Newcastle pages. Can't abide it."

one of our own  :dave:

Reiver is nearly as pathetic as the this Mag twat...........

"I'll be honest, I get more sense on here.

Some of the Newcastle forums or Facebook groups I've seen are absolutely dreadful. Proper thickies.

Despite the rivalry, there's better debate on here. When the subject isn't Newcastle, just football in general this is better. Some absolute dimwits on Newcastle pages. Can't abide it."

one of our own  :dave:

Who the fuck is this,,,,mag in peace??