Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

When it comes to gambling my head always rules my heart, I'll back them to win and us to get beat in order to win money. I've stopped backing them to win, I'm not confident of them beating teams in the relegation zone of the third tier for Christ's sake.

Racist cunts  :'(

Shitting in public cunts  :lol:

They are hounding out another manager  :lol:

Donald and co spent up

Still not pissing the piss easy leyg with the biggest budget of any club in that leyg in its history  :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving.

Spent 73% of the league spending

Only 4th in the league

had 12 1-1 draws where they have come from behind to get that draw in only 4

Cant keep clean sheets and are now struggling to score more than 1 goal per game for nearly 2 months

if these don't go up this year then they will be fucked really Ross will get peddled and they could be down there for years as the 3 teams coming down from the championship will be stronger than them

Don't win on Tuesday which it will be a tough game as they are in form and they can kiss goodbye to top 2 imo

Happy days

Even if they go up they are so far away from a Championship outfit you'd expect them to go straight back down again. Wouldn't surprise me if they spent the next 5 years or so yo-yoing between League 1 and the Championship until Donald Duck has enough or is driven out of town when the PR machine dries up.

IMO its only a matter of time that he will do something desperate that will put their future in doubt.

If they get promoted, Santori will get a majority stake in the club and then fund a spend for promotion to the Premier League.

Why wouldn't he just get a majority stake now if that was the case much like the Thai lot did with Leicester when they were in League 1

Don't think this guy is interested unless they are a premier league club

"The 37-year-old will run for the right-wing National Party and, after confirming his candidacy, revealed that he will be returning to his homeland while ending many of his business interests."

He is a match made in heaven for them like, the cunt.

If they get promoted, Santori will get a majority stake in the club and then fund a spend for promotion to the Premier League.

Says who ?  :lol:

Says who ?  :lol:

I meant to put a probably in that comment.

Was made clear at the start Satori is only interested if they get back in to the top flight. If he's running for presidency then i guess that's the end of that.

The guy sounds like he's a spoilt brat who doesn't have a purpose in life, fluttering from one project to another to try and show his worth to the world.