Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What is it with these lads and kids?

he said on the pod there were dms sent to him on twiiter threatening to do stuff to his kids if we didnt sign a striker..

Considering it's Sunderland, 'do stuff to his kids' takes a dark, dark twist.

Imagine staying in a hotel in Sunderland , as if you would  :lol:

Let’s build 4 of them ffs, thick cunts  :lol:    “ but we have concerts “ one of the thick bastards actually said.

Also... isn't the stadium build on some old brown field site that is full of buried industrial waste so even the land is worthless to build on should someone decide to flatten that stadium and build a Sports Direct store or similar on the space vacated?

Yes, built on reclaimed landfill waste from the dismantling of Monkwearmouth pit.

Quite ironic really, considering the idiots on RTG refer to St James' as the landfill..

Bit late but only just seen that they signed Grigg for £4m. The fee is more than the rest of the teams spent combined apparently :lol:

Having to buy their way out of League 1. Pub leeg marra

The didn’t pay £4m, it’s that if he gets them to the PL, so in truth that’s not gonna happen  :lol:

The fee was £1.5m with extras, they will need a good few millions to get anywhere near being competitive IF they go up which they really should do in truth and have to or they are fucked.Not a chance these will be in the PL for years.

Bit late but only just seen that they signed Grigg for £4m. The fee is more than the rest of the teams spent combined apparently :lol:

Having to buy their way out of League 1. Pub leeg marra

We bought the title a few years ago when we made a profit on transfers remember.

Guest Howaythetoon

Spent the weekend with someone who has worked closely with these chancers a lot in the past and I’d rather honestly be owned by Mike Ashley if what I’ve heard is even half true.

I actually now hope they do go up :lol:

Spent the weekend with someone who has worked closely with these chancers a lot in the past and I’d rather honestly be owned by Mike Ashley if what I’ve heard is even half true.

You can't leave us hanging on that!

Guest Howaythetoon

Can’t really say much because the kid involved will easily be linked back. He did add that they are canny people, but fucking clueless and are there to make a quick profit based on getting back into the PL. Bearing in mind this kid has kind of hoodwinked them to committing to stuff that benefits him/his company more than them. He’s not a Geordie either, he doesn’t even like football. I think SAFC are fucked either way, but hey, Charlie hates the Mags man. :lol:

Interesting. I might be wrong, but I thought you'd previously said that you knew someone who reckoned 'The Don' was good news for them?

Please spill the beans.

Interesting. I might be wrong, but I thought you'd previously said that you knew someone who reckoned 'The Don' was good news for them?

Please spill the beans.

Just means he knows someone who's as thick as mince.