Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They had no choice really. Almost like a repeat of last year where they ended up with no strikers. If Griggs scores like he can they will go up. If he does they won't.

So let me get this straight, if he scores they'll go up and if he does, they won't?

😉

If they go up i don't see how they can compete financially from their current point, the squad now is nowhere near good enough and they won't be able to overhaul said squad in the Championship the extent they would need to.

It'll take a couple of seasons for them to get a footing in Championship imo

Grigg is a good signing for that league tbh, they'll most likely go up now.

They already should have been. Mad how many high wages and high fees they're throwing about, it'll be hilarious if they somehow managed to fuck this up :lol:

Sterling should be good at their level, decent replacement for Maja. Morgan from Celtic was very good at St Mirren (at scottish championship level) so has something about him. Not a bad effort but definitely adverse to spending money on players. Sign of things to come and their real intentions.

Sterling really is just a kid and has barely played at all for us. I'd be interested to see how he does, but signing Grigg will presumably mean he won't get many starts.

Grigg is a good signing for that league tbh, they'll most likely go up now.

He’s just replaced Maja’s goals. Should mean they won’t fall away but still no guarantee they’ll go up.

No guarantee at all they will over haul Luton or Pompey

With Grigg they surely must walk that leyg now, massive budget and for third division standards it’s a huge signing, nothing should stop them now.

They must surely go up now, should be champions.

Are they that desperate that they splashed that much on a player who will be near useless next season?

He’s like the Dwight Gayle of league one. More than good enough for that league, but too shit for the one above.

I mean, they do have to take one step at a time. £4m is fine if they get to the Championship.