Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Grumpy is a retired Accountant.  I actually like him (well, his online persona).  He explains the financial side to RTG and corrects/exposes so many myths that they try to create as facts.  Its a tough job though.  Most of RTG don't want to hear the truth about their finances.

Guest godzilla

I like that grumpy fellow who’s made them believe he’s a paralegal or something, all believing his takeover crap and how ours won’t happen. Knocking bet he’s a janitor at wynns solicitors.

Thought that was MADROB as I can't remember seeing anything the other bloke has mentioned about our takeover except at the start when he was questioning why Ashley was making a loan.

Honestly don't know how I'd feel about Sunderland going into administration like. They're good to laugh at, but I mean... if they go, will the laughter go too?

Honestly don't know how I'd feel about Sunderland going into administration like. They're good to laugh at, but I mean... if they go, will the laughter go too?

Surely like every other club they will just re-emerge further down the leagues?

with our lols echoing in their ears :lol:

I’d get over the derbies , they absolutely hate us and I’d guess 90% would want us to go bust.

Sorry as I’ve said fuck them , I’d feel nothing in truth .

Surely like every other club they will just re-emerge further down the leagues?

Perhaps, I'd hate to try and think how they'd do it though. Ah sod it, not worth wasting my time thinking about.

Mad bob on RTG is quaking in his boots about this takeover

The bitter auld bastard

According to him a SAFC takeover will happen before ours as we wont be confirmed before well into June.

I honestly think he might be one of ours on a wind-up.

Grumpy is a retired Accountant.  I actually like him (well, his online persona).  He explains the financial side to RTG and corrects/exposes so many myths that they try to create as facts.  Its a tough job though.  Most of RTG don't want to hear the truth about their finances.

Aye he seems sound to be fair and never comes across bitter about anything Newcastle related.

Aye he seems sound to be fair and never comes across bitter about anything Newcastle related.

He seemed ok before but lately just seems to be a club schill. Ties himself in knots backing up the owners. His latest claim is that Stewart Donald is worth £80 million and the more realistic figure of £8 million is just lazy journalism.

Aye Grumpy does a lot of defending the finances, was a mouth piece for Riv during the Dell takeover piece and uses his knowledge to support his own beliefs (which is natural but hardly an unbiased view on things).

There’s no doubt he very anti NUFC as well, can’t help himself.

Released a statement denying everything about the Don.

They seem rather rattled there. Best batten down the hatches then cos if they think this week is bad, next week will feel like The Alamo.

A few have caught him out recently in so much as he’s happy to spout guesswork and supposition on finance matters without seeing the factual numbers if it supports his viewpoint but when he is challenged on something that he thinks won’t hold up to what he has put forward he’s all ‘I can’t comment until I see the numbers’.

He’s been more than willing to indulge the magedia theory recently on their thread about the missing £20m.

Guest Carrick18

Who on earth would buy into them now? They are insane. They are gashing money everywhere and have a s**** squad and a half arsed crowd. Not a chance

I thought PFF get the club if Madrox defaults on the loan?

Who on earth would buy into them now? They are insane. They are gashing money everywhere and have a s**** squad and a half arsed crowd. Not a chance

I thought PFF get the club if Madrox defaults on the loan?

I very much doubt that they'd want it. Surely the land that the stadium and Academy is on would be worth a lot more to them that a football club that has a history of hemorrhaging serious amounts of money.

These dead yet ?

Anyone know that Andy H is the Newcastle fan living on that trash site , fuck me he’s on all day trying to have dialogue withe heathens, looking like a bugger tbh.Dont know why folk go on there , you will never be agreed with unless they are sucking up to the melts.

Guest godzilla

RTG is about to have an existential crisis

OOF!

Actually to be fair to him he has said some decent things since the takeover first came out.

OOF!

Actually to be fair to him he has said some decent things since the takeover first came out.

Probably takes his mind off planning bank jobs for the missus.

Guest godzilla

OOF!

Probably takes his mind off planning bank jobs for the missus.

:lol:

Peterborough chairman on SSN now

Funny how it's only the clubs outside of the automatic promotion places pushing for the completion, basing it on sporting integrity as well :lol:

:lol: