Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Their situation feels like half-a-dozen pairs of headphones tangled together. I've no true idea of how f***ed they are.

So f***ed they should scrap the wired headphones and start with one wireless set.

Well that's just it. They're f***ed under Donald, but FPP have mega money and I assume more business acumen. Them not going up under Stewart could be perfect.

Who’s buying League 2 also ran’s, though? It’ll take a mountain of money to get them back to respectability.

At this point, given the worst case is liquidation I think even League One stability looks like a tall glass of cold water in the dessert.

Haha....I'm a fan of this analogy. This was my point, though, if they go tit's up, won't they drop a league?

There's at least 50 posts in this thread alluding to the fact this would happen when Le Don took over.

Who decides 8th is the fair cut-off for this? Poor Doncaster, 5 behind with 2 games in hand...I don’t know how leagues can make these decisions. Either void it, play behind closed doors when safe, or wait until it’s safe with crowds. Ending the season with clubs going up or down without the league being finished shouldn’t even be an option imo.

Who decides 8th is the fair cut-off for this? Poor Doncaster, 5 behind with 2 games in hand...I don’t know how leagues can make these decisions. Either void it, play behind closed doors when safe, or wait until it’s safe with crowds. Ending the season with clubs going up or down without the league being finished shouldn’t even be an option imo.

Have to think this would open the FA up to legal recourse as well.

Just watching the first season of ,we watched you cry on Netflix” again, just for a laugh and to cheer me up, funny as fuck watching them inbred fuckers implode after 1 episode 😂😂😂😂

I have to say it is well made and put together and I think my hatred of them has gone down a notch to be fair.

Who is this mackem sympathiser and why is he allowed on this board with nonsense like that?

I have to say it is well made and put together and I think my hatred of them has gone down a notch to be fair.

Who is this mackem sympathiser and why is he allowed on this board with nonsense like that?

He's Silent Face, it's not nonsense, we don't care about 'mackem sympathisers' because we're not a bunch of bellends (for the most part).

He's Silent Face, it's not nonsense, we don't care about 'mackem sympathisers' because we're not a bunch of bellends (for the most part).

fuck off mackem

He's probably one of those who thinks all north east clubs should stick together, spend one week at St James, then the following week at the SOS to support the neighbours. Very quaint I'm sure, until you ask your friendly mackem pal  what does FTM stand for.

Mag