Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "unweighted ppg". I know what ppg is but what is unweighted?

I understood weighted/ unweighted to be ppg home and pps game away to be averaged with number of home and away games remaining to be considered,if that makes sense.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is "unweighted ppg". I know what ppg is but what is unweighted?

I understood weighted/ unweighted to be ppg home and pps game away to be averaged with number of home and away games remaining to be considered,if that makes sense.

Yeah.

So average home points per game and average away points per game added together?

Yeah.

So average home points per game and average away points per game added together?

Average H/A so far in season calculated. Then multiplied by remaining number of A games and H games, and added together aye.

Unweighted is just PPG, weighted is so that each teams has played the same amount of home and away games for PPG.

Yeah.

Average H/A so far in season calculated. Then multiplied by remaining number of A games and H games, and added together aye.

Aye.

Hope they enjoy burton away again then.

These are financially wrecked now.

Has it been properly confirmed that these are stuck in division 2?

No. Later this week, or more likely next week there will be a vote between 2 options.

Option 1 is to play the rest of the season.

Option 2 is to end the season on a PPG format and only have the play off games, the play offs will only be contested by teams finishing 3-6, Sunderland would finish 8th if the season ends now with PPG used.

For either option to be voted for it would require 51% of the teams in the league to vote for this, this means a 12 team vote wins.

It is likely all the teams who finish in the top 6 will vote for the season to be ended on PPG as those in the top 2 will be promoted, and with it being so tight within the top 8-10 teams, the teams in the play offs on PPG may not want to risk losing out on a play off place.

It is likely that some teams near the bottom who would be safe from relegation using PPG would also vote in favour of it.

There is also talk of a few clubs who have nothing to play for voting in favour of ending the season now as continuing would lose them more money than playing the season out.

It is more likely that teams would vote to end the season now on PPG.

A white hatchet man hero is what they are missing to be fair

Ball-E

Fuck, if Robot Wars ever comes back I'm going to build a Ball-E.  Make it the slowest thing imaginable but have 'passion' seeping out of it.

A white hatchet man hero is what they are missing to be fair

Ball-E

Fuck, if Robot Wars ever comes back I'm going to build a Ball-E.  Make it the slowest thing imaginable but have 'passion' seeping out of it.

:lol:

Methven has came out and said that if the government don’t intervene then at least 10 League One and League Two clubs will go to the wall in the coming weeks. This must certainly mean that Sunderland are about to go under?