Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Exile on top form tonight:

Pisses me off all this going around about Russian atrocities yet not a word about their murdering owners who are much worse.

It must be draining being him 

10 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

It must be draining being him 

They can’t hide their desire for KSA to somehow become embroiled in all of this to satisfy their ultimate ambition of PIF moving on. The fact that they’re all on a human rights crusade and desperate for more people to die so they can stop feeling so jealous hasn’t come up yet.

42 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

They can’t hide their desire for KSA to somehow become embroiled in all of this to satisfy their ultimate ambition of PIF moving on. The fact that they’re all on a human rights crusade and desperate for more people to die so they can stop feeling so jealous hasn’t come up yet.

While at the same time hoping that PIF ditch us and buy Chelsea instead.  Will their human rights "fight" be at the same intensity level if that highly unlikely scenario were to play out, I wonder?

11 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Pisses me off all this going around about Russian atrocities yet not a word about their murdering owners who are much worse.

Bet his cock reeks of lamb. The thick Welsh cunt. 

17 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Never been on there for a while as it was beyond belief the vile hatred and bitterness towards us - just had a look - Jesus wept - he's got several other candidates who are equally (well, nearly!) as bad as him!

What a life to have constantly going on like that about your Derby opponents! 

19 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Not me I want to piss on the ‘big 6’ party big time for years to come. We have the owners to now see this happen and they will improve the club in every aspect. I want to see my club win trophies and the only way that happens now is having super rich owners.

Yup I'm in this camp, not worried about having a morally questionable ownership group at all, I want to see my club win something and that means spending huge piles of cash. The fact is you don't get to "winning trophies" levels of cash without being an absolutely sick fuck however you get there, UAE, banks, etc, they're all fucked so we might as well get on board.

8 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Hang on, I thought the narrative was that KSA owning us was terrible for us, and the worst thing that could happen to us.

Why on Earth would they want us to be sold and KSA to buy Chelsea? It just doesn't make any sense. It's almost as if they're deluding themselves....

Guest HTT II
22 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Not me I want to piss on the ‘big 6’ party big time for years to come. We have the owners to now see this happen and they will improve the club in every aspect. I want to see my club win trophies and the only way that happens now is having super rich owners.

I want all of that, but I’d just as be happy if we were ran organically and achieved top-6 level football, European football and cup wins without being state owned. I’m delirious  right now just being a few points above relegation, 7 unbeaten, with Howe and his team, that’s how happy I am without Ashley, Bruce and co at the club.

19 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They’re STILL going on about PIF buying Inter and us being their “feeder club” :lol: 

The thing is, if Inter did some deal where they agreed to take Sunderland players on loan or something, it would be all ‘prestige’ and amalgamated badges as ready to go avatars. Levels.  

Guest reefatoon
32 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Just came in to say that one of my mackem mates is dying for PIF to sell us and buy Chelsea. Should have known rtg would have been on this straight away. [emoji38]

What, so they wouldn’t be so appalled and outraged with them owning Chelsea? Who’d have thought it. Jealous cunts.

1 hour ago, Hovagod said:

The thing is, if Inter did some deal where they agreed to take Sunderland players on loan or something, it would be all ‘prestige’ and amalgamated badges as ready to go avatars. Levels.  

They've got a relationship after the Alvarez deal ??

Nice to see some of the ‘classy’ comments about Amanda’s appearances from the ‘classy fans’!

Some of them wankers genuinely need help - roll on the next few years to see their bitterness levels!