Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Back to the Magedia https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-newcastle.1575110/

Does nobody else think we are being sold short by our Regional BBC Radio Station.
Newcastle fans can listen to every game on the premium FM network.
We get FM when nufc and nufc u23s are not playing.

We are told there are ways to listen to the SAFC games by DAB and TV 719.
If this is such a good alternative why don't nufc fans have to do this?

And another reply 

Not just radio, but our friends at Look North also. On a Monday they show interviews with Howe and Wilder and then we are afforded exactly the same air time as Hartlepool, Harrogate etc, with all due respect we are the joint biggest club in the region but we're nothing but a lower league afterthought. You can bet your bottom dollar if it had been the mags in our position they wouldn't be getting treat like second class citizens.

"Joint biggest" ??

The fact he realises that if we were down there that we would get more coverage should make him realise that the joint biggest comment is nonsensical, however delusions run deep there 

3 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Had to laugh when the 1st sports story on last nights look north wasn't Jermain Defoes retirement but a forthcoming Whitehaven rugby match. It's not even the north east ?

The BBC Newcastle Region is the "North East and Cumbria" . . . 

BBC_North_East_and_Cumbria.png

4 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

"Joint biggest" ??

The fact he realises that if we were down there that we would get more coverage should make him realise that the joint biggest comment is nonsensical, however delusions run deep there 

All part of the chips on their shoulders they have , it’s the real reason they hate us .

They want people to notice and be bothered about them but the reality is most of their fans have long given up on them, don't care about them and aren't bothered anymore hence the half empty stadium every time they play. 

I'm not having this 30k average crowd shite either. There's no way there's 30k fans in there every other week.

The top and bottom of it is, most of them are more anti Newcastle fans than they are sunderland fans.

Edited by Scoot

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Nope, not until next Saturday. They could be out of the playoff places again by end of today ??

This transpires then the atmosphere at tonight's, I kid you not, Jermaine Defoe "Talk in" will be a tad micey :ructions:

The Defoe thing is kinda odd, and I'd be furious if I was a fan. They sold players to bring him in? There's a great story waiting to be told somewhere down the road about who fucked this one up. 

2 minutes ago, OCK said:

The Defoe thing is kinda odd, and I'd be furious if I was a fan. They sold players to bring him in? There's a great story waiting to be told somewhere down the road about who fucked this one up. 

Sold players? They sacked their manager who had them two points from top spot to bring him in. :lol:

I liked it when they abused Keith Downie for missing the big scoop of the last transfer window.

Which was when a silly fat DJ broke into their training ground to announce the breaking world news signing of the pensioner Jermaine Defoe to their seaside non league shanty town.

I bet Keith feels a right wally now.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Think I prefer Ipswich beating Plymouth as it pulls them within 3 of the mackems.

They could finish 9th.

I think a Plymouth win would have been better as they play Oxford next so one or both will drop points, which helps the Mackems

Though the game after is the Mackems away to Oxford, huge game for them 

3 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Sold players? They sacked their manager who had them two points from top spot to bring him in. :lol:

Was that all part of Defoe's arrival? Bloody hell.