Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Venison, Bracewell, Bramble, Clark, Howey etc etc

:thup: Bracewell was the other main one I was trying to remember. Think Wes Brown had a really good season at right back for Man United one year as well. 

1 minute ago, Thiago said:

He made a number of appearances at youth level - that's how Sunderland found him.

Did they sign him same time as Medina or just after? Medina was the one who came with the ‘wonder kid’ reputation but not sure he even made a league appearance.

You could make a quality team of players they had who weren't that good there but were great before or after them. I'll keep it since the prem so no Alan Kennedys etc.

Given 

Venison

Bould

Howey

Alonso

Waddle

Henderson 

Schwarz

Giacherinni

Cole

Defoe

Edit....weren't that good there may be harsh for Venison, Henderson and Bent but they were much better elsewhere.

Edited by madras

5 minutes ago, madras said:

You could make a quality team of players they had who weren't that good there but were great before or after them. I'll keep it since the prem so no Alan Kennedys etc.

Given 

Venison

Bould

Howey

Alonso

Waddle

Henderson 

Schwarz

?

Bent

Defoe

Bridges in a 4-3-3?

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Did they sign him same time as Medina or just after? Medina was the one who came with the ‘wonder kid’ reputation but not sure he even made a league appearance.

He was the year after. 

What the fuck is it with most of the supposed NUFC fans who post on that forum, stating that Ashley was a decent owner. I bet those fuckers don't post on here or any other NUFC forums. Maybe it's because anyone who actually pulls them up for their faux outrage or bullshit gets a ban.

Edited by et tu brute

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

What the fuck is it with most of the supposed NUFC fans who post on that forum, stating that Ashley was a decent owner. I bet those fuckers don't post on here or any other NUFC forums. Maybe it's because anyone who actually pulls them up for their faux outrage or bullshit gets a ban.

Or because they are mackems pretending to be our fans with views that mackems have in order for them to have some sense of validation?

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Or because they are mackems pretending to be our fans with views that mackems have in order for them to have some sense of validation?

That fanbase is weird enough to do this