Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

But this is how their argument has always fallen down.

So they care about human rights because they protest against our owners, except when it’s BAME people and they bew the taking a knee gesture.

Except when it’s refugees from war torn countries and they hold up banners outside their ground saying they are not welcome here.

Except when it’s LBGT people and they take the piss and don’t agree with pride events.

Except when it’s women and they are misogynist as fuck.

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that they care passionately about the human rights issues in Saudi Arabian and the conflict they have with terrorist groups in Yemen, and they always have cared about it, since October 2021.

Edited by Stifler

My Makem mate says if they go up this year they will need at least 11 championship quality players, so with next to zero budget they will probably be looking at the Charlie Austin type signing and fill the team with aging cloggers.

Either way stay down or go up it will still be hilarious.

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

My Makem mate says if they go up this year they will need at least 11 championship quality players, so with next to zero budget they will probably be looking at the Charlie Austin type signing and fill the team with aging cloggers.

Either way stay down or go up it will still be hilarious.

Going up will just further expose their piss poor ownership and the power struggle will be even more apparent. Nothing good comes of it until someone else owns the club outright. Even then its a lottery who comes in next. When you're that low you attract the worst types.

Imagine thinking you would priest an ownership group because of what they do in a far away land according to their religion when they make your club the richest sporting team in the world. As well as investing in your city/region which has been starved of adequate investment for decades and promises to bring jobs to the area.

4 hours ago, Stifler said:

But this is how their argument has always fallen down.

So they care about human rights because they protest against our owners, except when it’s BAME people and they bew the taking a knee gesture.

Except when it’s refugees from war torn countries and they hold up banners outside their ground saying they are not welcome here.

Except when it’s LBGT people and they take the piss and don’t agree with pride events

Except when it’s women and they are misogynist as fuck.

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that they care passionately about the human rights issues in Saudi Arabian and the conflict they with terrorist groups in Yemen, and they always have cared about it, since October 2021.

love this ?

From the booing the knee thread .

“I'm not sure how you can come to the conclusion that "Fans aren't necessarily booing because they're racists, they just want to see a game of football" when they don't boo anything else.

Team huddles are never booed.
Minutes' silences are never booed.
Minutes' applauses are never booed.
The commemoration of fans who have died in the last home game of the season is never booed.
The last post at Armistice Day is never booed.
The mascots running off the pitch are never booed (in fact the lad coming off in his chair yesterday was rightly and loudly applauded).
The playing of Wise Men Say over the loudspeakers before the match is never booed.
Players taking drinks breaks and getting tactical advice from their managers during the game while a player is getting treatment are never booed.
Teams who decide to switch ends before kick off are never booed.
Substitutions are never booed because they are holding up the game.
Players praying before the match or when coming on as a substitute are never booed.
Refs and linesmen checking the goals are never booed.
Presentations of former players, Academy of Light teams, Foundation of Light teams, sponsors, womens teams, etc, are never booed.

But the 5 / 10 seconds when some players choose to take a knee to make a symbolic stand against racism is booed. Why do you think that is the odd one out?

Are the people booing because, although they are not racists, they have carefully researched the origins of the Black Lives Matter movement and the history of taking the knee in the USA, and on the basis of that knowledge, they are reject some of the perceived philosophical links between some elements of that movement and political philosophies which, following their research, they feel do not align with their own values?

Or are they just racists who want to disrupt people spending 5 / 10 seconds of silence to take a symbolic stand against racism?

Just looking at the frothing, Neanderthal gammons around me yesterday who were booing, I know which of the two I'd put my money on.”

TELLS YOU THEY ARE FILTHY RACISTS 

48 minutes ago, GWN said:

From the booing the knee thread .

“I'm not sure how you can come to the conclusion that "Fans aren't necessarily booing because they're racists, they just want to see a game of football" when they don't boo anything else.

Team huddles are never booed.
Minutes' silences are never booed.
Minutes' applauses are never booed.
The commemoration of fans who have died in the last home game of the season is never booed.
The last post at Armistice Day is never booed.
The mascots running off the pitch are never booed (in fact the lad coming off in his chair yesterday was rightly and loudly applauded).
The playing of Wise Men Say over the loudspeakers before the match is never booed.
Players taking drinks breaks and getting tactical advice from their managers during the game while a player is getting treatment are never booed.
Teams who decide to switch ends before kick off are never booed.
Substitutions are never booed because they are holding up the game.
Players praying before the match or when coming on as a substitute are never booed.
Refs and linesmen checking the goals are never booed.
Presentations of former players, Academy of Light teams, Foundation of Light teams, sponsors, womens teams, etc, are never booed.

But the 5 / 10 seconds when some players choose to take a knee to make a symbolic stand against racism is booed. Why do you think that is the odd one out?

Are the people booing because, although they are not racists, they have carefully researched the origins of the Black Lives Matter movement and the history of taking the knee in the USA, and on the basis of that knowledge, they are reject some of the perceived philosophical links between some elements of that movement and political philosophies which, following their research, they feel do not align with their own values?

Or are they just racists who want to disrupt people spending 5 / 10 seconds of silence to take a symbolic stand against racism?

Just looking at the frothing, Neanderthal gammons around me yesterday who were booing, I know which of the two I'd put my money on.”

TELLS YOU THEY ARE FILTHY RACISTS 

That's an incredible post for that place, an oasis of sane, measured thought in amongst the usual neanderthal grunting. I can imagine the replies will all be along the lines of "fuck off" or "mag".

Either way, the poster will have to watch his letterbox.

1 hour ago, bigfella said:

That's an incredible post for that place, an oasis of sane, measured thought in amongst the usual neanderthal grunting. I can imagine the replies will all be along the lines of "fuck off" or "mag".

Either way, the poster will have to watch his letterbox.

Jaw wired by some MLFs before the end of next week, marra. 

Just now, jack j said:

Why don't the mackems do the knee thing? Cos of booing? Didn't realise they never til now

They were getting booed by their own supporters for doing it so stopped.  Pretty much bowing down to racism.