Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, et tu brute said:

What the fuck is it with most of the supposed NUFC fans who post on that forum, stating that Ashley was a decent owner. I bet those fuckers don't post on here or any other NUFC forums. Maybe it's because anyone who actually pulls them up for their faux outrage or bullshit gets a ban.

I lasted 30 mins last year :lol:

4 hours ago, junkhead said:

So their hero Defoe didn't bother to tell anybody at the club beforehand.. Just left training and retired hahaha.

He was supposed to be at some talk in, but just didn't show up.

5 hours ago, junkhead said:

So their hero Defoe didn't bother to tell anybody at the club beforehand.. Just left training and retired hahaha.

That's what you do at their level isn't it?  First ones there put the nets up, the rest take them down etc.

He probably just assumed someone could ring a mate to play 

To go through the motions, attend the training sessions then decide that it's that bad that it's essentially enough for you to retire overnight after a 20+ year career (without even letting them know) is stunning display of disrespectful shithousery. He's gone way up in my estimation

Funny exchange over there earlier today

Mackem: It would be okay if one of them was honest and said they don’t really give a shit about the HR abuses and want PIF to spend loads of money on the team.

Newcastle fan comes on and mostly obliges saying how we can’t control who owns us and we just want what’s best for the team. Pile-on commences.

Edited by Sima

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Funny exchange over there earlier today

Mackem: It would be okay if one of them was honest and said they don’t really give a shit about the HR abuses and want PIF to spend loads of money on the team.

Newcastle fan comes on and mostly obliges saying how we can’t control who owns us and we just want what’s best for the team. Pile-on commences.

How ironic, if they were honest the vast majority of them would admit they'd be delighted if they got this takeover 

Had our new owners came in and said its a leveraged buy out, we are going to asset strip the squad, we don't care about going down ,we're only really after building g on the training ground and the players can train at Coach lane if they pay themselves, Saudi flags would be draping shoulders inside the Stadium of Light.

12 hours ago, madras said:

Had our new owners came in and said its a leveraged buy out, we are going to asset strip the squad, we don't care about going down ,we're only really after building g on the training ground and the players can train at Coach lane if they pay themselves, Saudi flags would be draping shoulders inside the Stadium of Light.

You only have to look at the attitude over there from when the takeover broke down compared to the post takeover completion. Total and absolute faux outrage from a set of bitter, jealous and broken set of fans. Failure to go up and they will have a far bigger issue to fewm about, as the mist of administration comes rolling in.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest reefatoon

It’s total faux outrage and that’s what makes them look so pathetic. 98% of our fans wanted the takeover, going off a poll prior to it happening. Our fans are no different to any other set of supporters all over the country. If it was any other club the percentages would have been exactly the same. The way they are going on just makes them look the petty, jealous, pathetic little no marks they really are and it’s hilarious viewing.

On 28/03/2022 at 21:12, Wandy said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/june-to-july-2020-nufc.1519229/page-331#post-32095731

To be used whenever anyone comes out with shite like "Aww, I feel a bit sorry for them now". 

Magnificent that!

Totally agree - anyone who feels even the slightest of slightest of sorry for them lot needs set on fire! Ferk them - I hope they're playing Sewpa Kev's mob in a few years time!

On 28/03/2022 at 21:12, Wandy said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/june-to-july-2020-nufc.1519229/page-331#post-32095731

To be used whenever anyone comes out with shite like "Aww, I feel a bit sorry for them now". 

Sweet Jesus – I’ve just had a look at our thread – they’re absolutely nuts them lot – the bile and hatred has reached levels never reached before! Some of them genuinely need urgent help! It makes the above thread even more of a good read!

God help them if we end up challenging near the top of the table and in Cups!

17 minutes ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus – I’ve just had a look at our thread – they’re absolutely nuts them lot – the bile and hatred has reached levels never reached before! Some of them genuinely need urgent help! It makes the above thread even more of a good read!

God help them if we end up challenging near the top of the table and in Cups!

I think god may need to help them from next season. 

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

Am I right in thinking Sunderland fans did an April Fools joke last year about us being taken over

Unfortunately it had just gone noon, now the joke’s on them

Aye its interesting how all they can think about is how funny it is, at what point I wonder, did their deep moral compass kick in and the focus became the Saudi human rights record..... oh aye it was after the take over went through