Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Operating at a loss if they go up:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-reveals-why-sunderland-s-wage-budget-could-rocket-by-4million-this-summer-1-9712763

That's before signing a single Championship quality player, which they currently have none of.

Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t. Said it before win win, obviously I hope they stay 3 Rd division just for th3 laugh but I think going up and being chinned will see them at their true colours with the owners and Ross, they will be like hounds around a dead animal.

Mararchewt payments go down next season regardless and the season after they lose all of them. Huge % of their revenue gone.

The Don can’t put their prices up any further, few saleable assets bar the training ground, could be a long old stay.

:lol: :lol:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-reveals-why-sunderland-s-wage-budget-could-rocket-by-4million-this-summer-1-9712763

That's before signing a single Championship quality player, which they currently have none of.

Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t. Said it before win win, obviously I hope they stay 3 Rd division just for th3 laugh but I think going up and being chinned will see them at their true colours with the owners and Ross, they will be like hounds around a dead animal.

Mararchewt payments go down next season regardless and the season after they lose all of them. Huge % of their revenue gone.

The Don can’t put their prices up any further, few saleable assets bar the training ground, could be a long old stay.

He’s scraping the barrel already by looking at selling the ground to build hotels, naming rights for anything a camera can see and selling as much cheap tat riding on the back of ‘Wembly’

He’s desperate. I’m guessing his forrin mate has told him already he’s too busy playing politician to have money or time to play football chairman and all the promises of investment coming their way when they go up is fast disappearing. Wouldn’t surprise me if short is due a lumper when they go up as well.

I wouldn’t like to say how much they’d need to stay in the championship next season, when you look at the squad there isn’t anyone in it who you could say is middle of the road championship level, not a single player, and really they need 2 or 3 or these to build a xi around. That’s £15m right there in fees and wages, but then they are looking at loans and free transfers for at least another 6-8 players and loans and frees these days for quality prove expensive. If they didn’t have The likes of Cattermole and Oviedo handicapping them then they might stand a chance and why it’s maybe better they stay down a couple of more seasons and rid the club of any player signed in the prem leaching funds.

Overall not sure they can afford to go up. The fans enjoy being a medium sized fish in a small cereal bowl of water, but when they get mullered every game and struggle to compete with teams they deem as not worthy of them then it’ll all kick off and Donald will be hounded out. He must be shitting it if he can’t club together some funds as it’ll prove to everyone what we already know, he’s a chancer with a fat mouth on him.

Guest neesy111

They aren't fucked if they go up.  Think it's obvious his business plan is to lose money in bid to get club to be stable and then sell on or by chance get back to the PL.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Jesus. Why can't people check what they're putting on banners? They even had a TV programme they could check it against. But no...they use the spelling of the thing the money for their Diamond White and cheese strings from the corner shop goes into. Sunderland 'til I die...not Sunderland TILL I die. I would've been into it if they'd added a comma and gone for "Sunderland till, I die"

"still not safe" :lol: while they were putting themselves into unrecoverable debt season-after-season just to leave it to the last game. :lol:

:lol:

It’s absolutely incredible how they try to play down Rafa and his achievements – bitter bellends!

Guest firetotheworks

"still not safe" :lol: while they were putting themselves into unrecoverable debt season-after-season just to leave it to the last game. :lol:

:lol:

It’s absolutely incredible how they try to play down Rafa and his achievements – bitter bellends!

I don't even think it's that you know. I think they're just more comfortable with appearing completely and utterly thick than ever give anyone associated with us credit - until they leave that is, and then it's about how we'll never survive without them.

Haven’t really paid attention to their fixtures until today. They’re bound to slip up in one of the games. Will Barnsley capitalise?

Doncaster (H) Donny wanting to guarantee a play off place and stay in good form.

Peterborough (A) Three days later. Peterborough are chasing a play off spot and have a game in hand. Must win for them.

Portsmouth (H). Play off form etc

Fleetwood (A). Nothing to play for but Barton will want to put one on them.

Southend (A). Relegation battle

Only Fleetwood have nothing to play for

Haven’t really paid attention to their fixtures until today. They’re bound to slip up in one of the games. Will Barnsley capitalise?

Doncaster (H) Donny wanting to guarantee a play off place and stay in good form.

Peterborough (A) Three days later. Peterborough are chasing a play off spot and have a game in hand. Must win for them.

Portsmouth are still in the automatic race. I actually think both Sunderland and Barnsley will fuck up and Pompey will finish 2nd.

Guest covmag

Imagine fucking it  :lol: