Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II
21 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

You think that's bad?

Have you seen how many pictures there are of the Queen with Prince Andrew?!

I’d be more worried if there was lots of photos of Andrew the nance with Bin Salmin the nonce…

I'd forgot about this, just rewatching to have a bit respite from the war and stuff and....... fast forward to 34mins for about a minute

Edited by madras

On 15/03/2022 at 22:11, Chris_R said:

You think that's bad?

Have you seen how many pictures there are of the Queen with Prince Andrew?!

Queen was prob underage at the time. Yep. A nonce Back To The Future scenario.

13 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

"The mags will be barred from selling tickets, merch and buying players soon. The media are on to them which only means one thing usually."

:facepalm:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-73

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when that's announced to the Saudis. This week Boris flies over there begging for more oil, only for us to turn around and ban them from running NUFC.

1 hour ago, Dancing Brave said:

"The mags will be barred from selling tickets, merch and buying players soon. The media are on to them which only means one thing usually."

:facepalm:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-73

Jesus Christ - that forum is mental - they’re bitter lunatics and it’s going to get a lot worse! Glorious!

1 hour ago, Thiago said:

It's mad to think if these go up it won't be as champions. I'd be ashamed if that were us.

They are embarrassed by it but would never admit it . Imagine Newcastle in the 3rd division let alone however many times they have been , ive actually lost count . I’d be ashamed as well.

on another issue , the fewm and jealousy goes on [emoji38]