Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

We ventured down there a few months ago when our U23s played their U23s and the first two pubs we walked into we had to turn around and walk straight back out as the stench of BO and general muck (the 2nd pub which I think was called the Wheatsheaf stunk of shite as well) and the state of the place is incredible although rather sad that a large(ish) city the size of Sunderland has been allowed to fall into such a state of neglect.

I'd be gutted and embarrassed if that was my home city, it's a total disgrace.

Jesus Christ.

Just been on wetherspoons to watch the football before the event I'm at and bloke in chair next to me starts talking on phone about rescheduling an HIV check.  Then goes on about getting a lass pregnant and how does the pill work.  Couldn't look more of a Mackem as well, very pale skinned, skin head and conpletely unaware of his conversation being heard by many.

When this is typical of the UK in general, where the fuck does the country go from here? Can we go any more downhill?

Jesus Christ.

Just been on wetherspoons to watch the football before the event I'm at and bloke in chair next to me starts talking on phone about rescheduling an HIV check.  Then goes on about getting a lass pregnant and how does the pill work.  Couldn't look more of a Mackem as well, very pale skinned, skin head and conpletely unaware of his conversation being heard by many.

We ventured down there a few months ago when our U23s played their U23s and the first two pubs we walked into we had to turn around and walk straight back out as the stench of BO and general muck (the 2nd pub which I think was called the Wheatsheaf stunk of shite as well) and the state of the place is incredible although rather sad that a large(ish) city the size of Sunderland has been allowed to fall into such a state of neglect.

Not that don't believe that these arnt true, but if these posts we're reversed on RTG we'd be mocking them in here like. :lol:

When I was last there some bog-eyed bloke with translucent skin and a ketchup stained top stuck the nut on his pet pit pony. Cheeky cuddy had nibbled a bit of his pastie.

this may be how the gravy-stained-strain started... 

Jesus Christ.

Not that don't believe that these arnt true, but if these posts we're reversed on RTG we'd be mocking them in here like. :lol:

Most people know that the city of Sunderland is in a right state bit it's still a real eye opener when you see it for yourself first hand. Or maybe I should have pretended it's like Beverly Hills so as not to get mocked on here  :lol:

It’s a dog rough shithole. It’s just a large northern town in huge decline, only it never really had its hay day so the benchmark they’ve fallen from wasn’t particularly high to begin with.

Mind some nice little pubs, bars (could do with a place like Sams bar in Whitley) and restaurants around the outskirts. If they continue to pop up and do well whilst attracting students fro the uni it could get better.

The new nedical school at Sunderland Uni may drive the city forward a bit more.  Time will tell i suppose.

They'll become world experts in cheesy chip-related heart problems but that's about it.

Am loving the fact they are away at Blackpool at New Year's Day while we're at home to Man Utd. September's fixtures hit hard too; Oxford, Fleetwood, Burton, Rochdale and Coventry.

Some of the shit they are playing in league fixtures, man :lol:

Rochdale, AFC Wimbledon, Accrington.

I'd rather go to them than Old Trafford, The old WHL or West Hams soulless shithole. (in the cup I mean)

It's fine going to these smaller places if you win. Going to Man Utd and getting humped you walk away thinking ' that was sh*te, but never mind'. They won't be thinking that if they lose at Rochdale.

P*ssing on wall behind the burger van sharp loses it's magic if you've got beat.

When I was last there some bog-eyed bloke with translucent skin and a ketchup stained top stuck the nut on his pet pit pony. Cheeky cuddy had nibbled a bit of his pastie.

this may be how the gravy-stained-strain started... 

This bloke? Seems like your average mackem.