Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

So tales of their big day out in Burton include a debate on whether the racist behaviour of fans is to be vilified or not really such a big deal at all and how one of of them was so drunk that he shit himself and puked up over a fellow fan.

Good to see that the "classy club" image lives on despite their recent travails.

So tales of their big day out in Burton include a debate on whether the racist behaviour of fans is to be vilified or not really such a big deal at all and how one of of them was so drunk that he shit himself and puked up over a fellow fan.

Good to see that the "classy club" image lives on despite their recent travails.

Not to forget that Burton Albion beat them as usual too.

Yep, they don't seem to be enjoying Burton what with them relegating them and beating them all the time  :lol: :lol:

One point from successive fixtures against Fleetwood and Burton Albion  :blush:

Yep, they don't seem to be enjoying Burton what with them relegating them and beating them all the time  :lol: :lol:

One point from successive fixtures against Fleetwood and Burton Albion  :blush:

I'm sure they'll have more luck in their next fixture against Rochdale.

Just read the first few pages on that mackem racism thread. At first I thought "fair play" as they condemned it. Until that buckans boots poster piped up and a few more started backing his inward looking backward views. Imagine my surprise when that reiver popped up and appeared to back his racist views too.

I couldn't read any more. Sickening.

yet the most popular thread on smb at the moment is about us and our failing- 2 Divisions above.

they are celebrating the certainty that they will be promoted and we will be relegated.

Given they have a track record for not getting ahead of themselves.... :lol:

My prediction is they dont get promoted, we dont get relegated.

Of course if that happened , the mackemness resets next summer, and that just becomes more evidence it will happen next season, and so on.