Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Shame isn't really something we should be talking about before kick off :lol:

There was a tackle on one of the younguns and they grappled on the ground together as footballers do and immediately the chants of paedo went up  :lol:

The team they have is awful mind, Ive no doubt they should come back up to the championship but they will need major investment to even survive.They are of no worry to us unless we go down.

See Peterborough now have bragging rights over Chelsea.

Go Posh !

Think Man City’s younguns would be a canny bet at 8/1, I think they would beat the filth.

Would rather these go up as champions (which I think they will) than them win something at wembley.

It’s a trophy for the lower league clubs, don’t stress about it, it’s funny as fuck watching them even in it  :lol:

They have sunk that low, I’m embarrassed for them.

Linked with Will Grigg, reached the Checkatrade quarters and now Luton's manager has left. Promising week for them, unfortunately. They'll likely end up with promotion and a cup win, even if it is just third tier stuff.

Woopdee fucking doo  :lol:

:lol: At work yesterday one of the lasses mentioned how many police were at Central Station the night before and my mackem boss said "What was the score tho? 8 in a row, yessss!"

They're definitely counting that and a draw as beating us. Past parody now.

Only on episode 5 of the Netflix doc but it's really well done, plus the intro tune is great. Well done to whoever made it, it's spot on, just wish it was NUFC instead just for the morbid curiosity of the shit that goes on behind closed doors

Only on episode 5 of the Netflix doc but it's really well done, plus the intro tune is great. Well done to whoever made it, it's spot on, just wish it was NUFC instead just for the morbid curiosity of the shit that goes on behind closed doors

Couldn't stand that dreary intro like. Skipped it every time after the first episode.

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that shite, badly put together , wank club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

Showed them for what they are, tin pot.