Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that shite, badly put together , wank club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

Showed them for what they are, tin pot.

What your Netflix subscription because of that ? :lol:

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that shite, badly put together , wank club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

What you're Netflix subscription because of that ? :lol:

Would like to take a gander at his exit-survey from Netflix customer services :lol:

Would like to take a gander at his exit-survey from Netflix customer services :lol:

Best not, I've only just got mine  :lol:

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that s****, badly put together , w*** club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

:lol: Missed that. Embarrassing

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that s****, badly put together , w*** club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

Nah started on the 9/12 , don’t be embarrassed mate I’m not, imagine being embarrassed about a stranger on the internet cancelling his Netflix subscription, the earlier poster is right, some weird folk on here . :coolsmiley:

Guest alijmitchell

Nah started on the 9/12 , don’t be embarrassed mate I’m not, imagine being embarrassed about a stranger on the internet cancelling his Netflix subscription, the earlier poster is right, some weird folk on here . :coolsmiley:

:lol:... :jesuswept:

Guest alijmitchell

What is it with ex-Mackems and hair transplants ?

If you're losing your hair and you can choose not to do it, why wouldn't you? Mackem or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

Or just go for the bald / close shave? I mean as long as you keep to the baldy / fat rule you're generally accepted in society

If you're not losing your foreskin and you can choose not to chop it off. Why would you? Baby or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

I had actual medical issues with my foreskin, though. I'm just saying it's in general tons better, and you should all do it :lol:

What is it with ex-Mackems and hair transplants ?

If you're losing your hair and you can choose not to do it, why wouldn't you? Mackem or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

Or just go for the bald / close shave? I mean as long as you keep to the baldy / fat rule you're generally accepted in society

Having hair and having a choice if to go for a bald / close shave > being forced to being either being bald or having a close shaved due to not having hair.

If you're not losing your foreskin and you can choose not to chop it off. Why would you? Baby or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

I had actual medical issues with my foreskin, though. I'm just saying it's in general tons better, and you should all do it :lol:

I was in the same medical situation as you, and having spoken to lots of doctors and read medical information about this, I'm firmly in the anti-snip camp when it comes to babies. One should go for it as an adult and make an informed decision. It is only necessary in cases like ours. You don't go around giving healthy people triple bypasses in case they one day get a heart attack. Same applies to healthy tissue. I can discuss at length on this topic due to my personal experience with this, but that's essentially the gist of it :)