Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

If you're not losing your foreskin and you can choose not to chop it off. Why would you? Baby or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

I had actual medical issues with my foreskin, though. I'm just saying it's in general tons better, and you should all do it :lol:

I was in the same medical situation as you, and having spoken to lots of doctors and read medical information about this, I'm firmly in the anti-snip camp when it comes to babies. One should go for it as an adult and make an informed decision. It is only necessary in cases like ours. You don't go around giving healthy people triple bypasses in case they one day get a heart attack. Same applies to healthy tissue. I can discuss at length on this topic due to my personal experience with this, but that's essentially the gist of it :)

Oh, In general I think I agree completely with that. It should be a conscious choice made by the person who will have the procedure when they're old enough to understand what they'd be doing.

If you're not losing your foreskin and you can choose not to chop it off. Why would you? Baby or not. Weird thing to be weirded out by.

I had actual medical issues with my foreskin, though. I'm just saying it's in general tons better, and you should all do it :lol:

I was in the same medical situation as you, and having spoken to lots of doctors and read medical information about this, I'm firmly in the anti-snip camp when it comes to babies. One should go for it as an adult and make an informed decision. It is only necessary in cases like ours. You don't go around giving healthy people triple bypasses in case they one day get a heart attack. Same applies to healthy tissue. I can discuss at length on this topic due to my personal experience with this, but that's essentially the gist of it :)

Oh, In general I think I agree completely with that. It should be a conscious choice made by the person who will have the procedure when they're old enough to understand what they'd be doing.

We're on the same page :thup: Happy to exchange penis stories anytime, feel free to DM. :D

Guest alijmitchell

:lol:

What has happened here.

Bellends talking about bellends in a thread about bellends or something like that.

Subscription cancelled, waste of my life watching that s****, badly put together , w*** club and fickle hateful fans hounding the players and abusing the managers.

Showed them for what they are, tin pot.

What you're Netflix subscription because of that ? :lol:

:lol: Missed that. Embarrassing

Nah started on the 9/12 , don’t be embarrassed mate I’m not, imagine being embarrassed about a stranger on the internet cancelling his Netflix subscription, the earlier poster is right, some weird folk on here . :coolsmiley:

I'm not embarrassed by it. It's embarrassing for you

They got so lucky with the Luton manager leaving this week.

Why have you got a photo of an lazy ex nufc player who plays for Fulham?

Probably because he likes him as a player? :lol:

They got so lucky with the Luton manager leaving this week.

Why have you got a photo of an lazy ex nufc player who plays for Fulham?

Erm... because I want to?

Why is your photo of 4 stars on a white background, which doesn't look great on grey posts?!?! :lol: :lol:

Unlimited rail travel for a tenner? Not bad tbf

Seriously though, that figure doesn’t surprise me at all. I have worked with a fair few mackems over the years and their views/opinions of the world, and things they come out with. It’s like the place is 30 years behind the rest of the country.