Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Pleased Michael put a Union flag (would’ve preferred English because, as true patriot, I despise all Scots, Welsh and Ulsters aside from those serving in the forces) otherwise I’d have had to go elsewhere for used mobility scooter. I will use it when I go to Sunderland’s best takeaway of the (14 day old) year, Fletchers Chippy.

Pleased Michael put a Union flag (would’ve preferred English because, as true patriot, I despise all Scots, Welsh and Ulsters aside from those serving in the forces) otherwise I’d have had to go elsewhere for used mobility scooter. I will use it when I go to Sunderland’s best takeaway of the (14 day old) year, Fletchers Chippy.

FFS  :lol:

Divvent gan round the back.

Just finished the Netflix doc, fuck me that was a hard watch. Wish they would’ve shown a bit more on team talks and chief exec meetings etc. And the editing was a bit weird, like they’d score a goal away at Norwich and show the supporters at loftus road. But overall it was well put together, fuck me they were absolutely shocking.

Just finished the Netflix doc, f*** me that was a hard watch. Wish they would’ve shown a bit more on team talks and chief exec meetings etc. And the editing was a bit weird, like they’d score a goal away at Norwich and show the supporters at loftus road. But overall it was well put together, f*** me they were absolutely shocking.

Jason Steele man  :lol:I'm still convinced he sabotaged them on purpose

Just finished the Netflix doc, f*** me that was a hard watch. Wish they would’ve shown a bit more on team talks and chief exec meetings etc. And the editing was a bit weird, like they’d score a goal away at Norwich and show the supporters at loftus road. But overall it was well put together, f*** me they were absolutely shocking.

Jason Steele man  :lol:I'm still convinced he sabotaged them on purpose

Can you remember Bostock's Cup? In that, the man behind the documentary signed Bostock Stanley an unknown player who happened to be an obscure member of the Brazil '70 World Cup squad to help get them into an unlikely Cup final...I'm positive these producers did the same with Steele & Ruiter.

Ross was getting pelters on the radio on my way home tonight.

1 win 5 and they are incapable of scoring more than 1 goal and can't keep a clean sheet, Ross doesn't have a plan b, they'd snap you're hand off for just a play off place now.

It's bloody marvelous!

Fault lines seem to be developing down there as they attempt to bore draw their way to the play-offs.

Seems to be a lot of infighting and apparently they were squabbling amongst themselves at Scunthorpe yesterday.

The Don has taken to Twatter to try and calm them down  :lol:

Still been 2 divisions above these small time Cunts is something to keep me intrested as it would kill them, they thought they were going to be in the same league as us come August as well

It would be funny particularly after the whole, ‘We’ll see you next season’ craic.