Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest chopey

Tbf the shops around that area should be paying for the clear up, they’ve football taxed the shit out of them

totally agree

It’s times like this I wish things were a bit less daft between us.  On derby day hate each other, laugh at bad results each team has but on days like today support the north east.  I just can’t stomach it though due to the utter hatred they seem to have towards us.

Get away man, fuck them.

Guest godzilla

It’s times like this I wish things were a bit less daft between us.  On derby day hate each other, laugh at bad results each team has but on days like today support the north east.  I just can’t stomach it though due to the utter hatred they seem to have towards us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

London want all the tourists and national events. No doubt they would be making some money off Wembley/FA for staging this event. If they want the tourist money then they have to accept the responsibility for it, and that includes the clean up. Unless they dumped a couple of skips there then there was never going to be enough bin space for fancy. I don’t particularly like them but you can’t have a go at them really.

Doesn’t give them the right to throw their shit all over the floor though.

Bruges Market Square was worse than that the day after we played over there.  We can’t really get on our high horse over something like this.

Not sure what time i got downstairs (we were in a room in a street down the side of the cathedral) but by the time we got there, place was spotless, i remember as i couldnt believe it :lol: they had already half built the ice skating thing.  Was mental considering the state it was the night before.

There's plenty to grief the inbreds for, this isn't one of them.

There'll be plenty of shits on the underground etc by tomorrow.

Doesn’t give them the right to throw their shit all over the floor though.

Bruges Market Square was worse than that the day after we played over there.  We can’t really get on our high horse over something like this.

Not sure what time i got downstairs (we were in a room in a street down the side of the cathedral) but by the time we got there, place was spotless, i remember as i couldnt believe it :lol: they had already half built the ice skating thing.  Was mental considering the state it was the night before.

There's plenty to grief the inbreds for, this isn't one of them.

There'll be plenty of shits on the underground etc by tomorrow.

Haha aye they must’ve been out early because i went to go and find some beer at about 3/4am and it was an absolute war zone, then when i came out of my hotel later on for breakfast it was spotless again.