Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Today they’ve been thru it all. Panic, fear, jealousy when the reports of our bid for Guimaraes was accepted which turned to joy and relief when the Lyon statement came out. Can’t wait for Monday 

34 minutes ago, gdm said:

Today they’ve been thru it all. Panic, fear, jealousy when the reports of our bid for Guimaraes was accepted which turned to joy and relief when the Lyon statement came out. Can’t wait for Monday 

He'll have been shit when the story broke that we were signing him but then they'll have celebrated when it looked like the deal was off. If he was so shit, like they said, why would they celebrate this shit player not signing for us? Doesn't make any sense, but then little does on that forum.

11 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

@Sima not sure if you are aware but on RTG they seem to think you and @Tubestationatmidnightare the same person.

Canny insulting that like :lol: 

:lol: 

They think I cover 80% of NUFC social media presence, man.

Must be nearly a year since I was banned from there yet they still talk about me.

Freaks.

Edited by Sima

A quick look has them in full on comfort mode over our new signing , you can guess their craic.

“mercenary “

”only 3 caps and an unused sub again”

”FTM”

”bought with blood money”

yada yada 

you can smell the seething stinking jealous cunts from here [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I’ve no idea who that Dan Neil is they go on about but we should sign him for £10m and stick him in the U23s just for the craic.

wouldn’t that just buy the club? Rather do that , then mothball them.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I’ve no idea who that Dan Neil is they go on about but we should sign him for £10m and stick him in the U23s just for the craic.

Signing him and loaning him back to one of their promotion rivals would be a better idea.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Looking at RTG they seem to think Forest rejecting £18m for Brennan Johnson means they could get the same for him once they’re promoted. No idea if they’re deluded or he is actually that good.

The odd time they've been on the TV he hasn't stood out at all. Always seemed a bit lost. 

9 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Mackems back on the defensive again..but, but they once got 7,000 for a a game.:facepalm:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022.1568214/page-598#post-35397252

I suppose the context will be lost that they have to go back 31 and 44years to produce bad gates is given that you could do that with basically every club bar Man United in that time frame (Spurs got 7k in the topflight in 87 and Everton 13k the season before they won the league.) whilst damning their own support- if were bad, what does that say for their inferior gates over the years?

44 years ago Mags got 7k against Wrexham, 4months ago Mackems got 7k against Mansfield.

Edited by Wolfcastle

See their gaffer has mused about if their keeper's mild heart condition could be because of the vaccine. To be fair he did then go on to say it was more likely to be due to covid, and he wasn't a doctor and didn't even know what the condition was called but of course the loons have only picked up on the first thing he said. 

Just had a look over there and they’re still hurting.

Reacting the photos of Staveley with the Saudi men at the match, they hate her more than Thatcher. Can only assume it’s because she had the audacity to get her photo with some foreign looking men, and of course all Saudi’s must be evil terrorists in the eyes of the great unwashed. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Just had a look over there and they’re still hurting.

Reacting the photos of Staveley with the Saudi men at the match, they hate her more than Thatcher. Can only assume it’s because she had the audacity to get her photo with some foreign looking men, and of course all Saudi’s must be evil terrorists in the eyes of the great unwashed. 

Hopefully by 11pm on Monday, they will be spitting blood and feathers and we can all enjoy the total meltdown

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Hopefully by 11pm on Monday, they will be spitting blood and feathers and we can all enjoy the total meltdown

I can’t wait to read about how everyone we sign is Shite, and that it’s of huge benefit to them that we’ve signed them. :lol: