Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Have they got a new owner/manager/coaches/team yet ?

Nah. Negative.

There is talk of a new owner. Some guy from a non league club who reportedly left his wife and kids for a lapdancer.

They call him "The Don" and they're fawning all over him.

Their prospective new owner has sold his old club Eastleigh FC, which was a requirement for the takeover: https://www.eastleighfc.com/statement-update-on-ownership.

Looks like their takeover is about to be completed then. They're jammy cunts for getting a clean slate without debts, but they have to hope that the investors behind this deal have the will and the means to cover their massive losses for the foreseeable future and get them back up the leagues sharpish or they could be in far greater trouble than they are now.

They are getting a bloke that bucks trannies man, hopefully it all gets a load worse

What the hell has that got to do with anything?

It shouldn't really surprise you, it's what they do.

Had that thread went on for a bit it would have been full of joy and mackslapping.  Until it dawned on them, then he'd be back to being a poor mans Simon Grayson.

Fkn hell man they have a 26 (twenty six) page thread, and growing, about a Newcastle fanzine editor.

A fucking fanzine editor  :idiot2:

There must have been at least a hundred Rafa threads so far  :lol:

They're just weird, really fkn weird.

Also I notice Mag in peace did a complete heel turn and started baiting them over being happy with 17th at the weekend, whats got into the pet mag :lol:

Face turn, surely?

Guest Howaythetoon

Top ten and beating us would be their ultimate and someone like Rafa would be idolised even more at SAFC than here... until they don’t finish higher than 7th one season and he gets beer and ST Cards (:lol:) thrown at him with Bally’s chanted to replace him. Then a decade later they will be posting about getting their messiah back. They really are a fucking odd bunch.

Have we ever finished 35 places below them in the league ladder?

Just had a quick look on Wikipedia and the lowest I can see that we have finished behind them is 33 places.

Have we ever finished 35 places below them in the league ladder?

Just had a quick look on Wikipedia and the lowest I can see that we have finished behind them is 33 places.

Pretty sweet stat if that's a new record gap between us then. :lol:

Thanks to the alphabet, there may be a chance the season starts like that?

Yep, we'll be 50 ahead of them, and they'll only be 40 ahead of Gateshead, that might change by a place or two given this years play-offs (I don't think i've done my maths wrong, but its possible), but no matter what happens they'll be closer to Gateshead in the League.