Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

My condolences to the supporter who passed away at the stadium, last night.

He didn't, there was a mix up with someone else who died from a supporters group.

16 hours ago, BlackandWhite said:

Their record against Burton since going down really is poetic justice after the piss they took out of us when we went down last.

Burton have a 22% loss rate against the mackems, the only league team they've played more than 7 times and have a lower loss rate to is Wimbledon.

Similar to our record against Barcelona. I know which one I'd rather have a s**t record against,

21 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Burton have a 22% loss rate against the mackems, the only league team they've played more than 7 times and have a lower loss rate to is Wimbledon.

Similar to our record against Barcelona. I know which one I'd rather have a s**t record against,

They've played Burton more than 7 times :iamatwat:

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Was it definitely the person in the stadium who has passed away? And not this person?

Worked with Keith years ago, too many to remember him well but still in touch with people that knew him and he was a lovely man.  62 and appeared to be in good health, very sad 

8 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Worked with Keith years ago, too many to remember him well but still in touch with people that knew him and he was a lovely man.  62 and appeared to be in good health, very sad 

What a shame. For all the rivalry we probably all know Mackems who aren't the RTG stereotype. Seems like a good one gone.

RIP. For all the hyperbole I give it in here, that's mainly to piss off lurking Mackems. Like Madras said, there will obviously be decent types outside of RTG. 

Edited by Elric