Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Was it Fleetwood who beat them at home the other year and who have the Captain Pugwash theme as goal music? :lol:

Aye, when Barton was their manager.

It’s on their Netflix show with fans streaming out of the ground screaming “SHITE! FUCKING SHITE!” into the ether.

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Was it Fleetwood who beat them at home the other year and who have the Captain Pugwash theme as goal music? :lol:

Yes they use the theme tune as goal music :lol:

I watched the first half , fuck the rest it’s hurting my eyes , they are absolutely fucking shite .

worst ever Sunlun side I’ve EVER seen.

glorius 

Just now, Bizza said:

"Needs sacked, we’re too big a club for him. Biesla is a MLF."

Deluded sadcases :lol:

Surely whoever typed that can't actually believe that, literally Alex Neil is probably the top bracket of who they could attract :lol: 

Can someone explain what actually has gone on at these? I don't often check there results, and last I checked they where 3rd fighting and having a good chance of automatic Promotion, and probably the best since they actually went down, now they're out of the play-offs entirely. :lol:

Swear this happens every season, something must be seriously rotten inside that club. 

Just now, 54 said:

Can someone explain what actually has gone on at these? I don't often check there results, and last I checked they where 3rd fighting and having a good chance of automatic Promotion, and probably the best since they actually went down, now they're out of the play-offs entirely. :lol:

Swear this happens every season, something must be seriously rotten inside that club. 

Lost 6-0 and sacked the hobbit, been tragic ever since.

Just now, 54 said:

Unfortunately, due to their massive size, they're everyone's cup final every week. Plus all the media are mags and are against them.

Seems a long time since they were planning what Dan Neil was going to do to us in the derby next season, when in reality it was early January. 

He can't get in their worst ever side and we're separated by almost 40 league places. :lol: