Newcastle United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion - 28/04/18 - post match from page 9

Greg

Just as bad as Monday. Aye, we don't have owt to play for but I wanted a better end to the season than this. Guess it highlights how much the squad needs surgery. That might not be an awful thing.

Haven't read the thread, does everyone absolutely hate the players and think everything is bad forever again?

Just as bad as Monday. Aye, we don't have owt to play for but I wanted a better end to the season than this. Guess it highlights how much the squad needs surgery. That might not be an awful thing.

Haven't read the thread, does everyone absolutely hate the players and think everything is bad forever again?

Of course, people will calm down though. Give it 24 hours.

That 2nd half was as abysmal as anything I've seen for a long time.

Fucking garbage.

Serious question, why do you support NUFC if you never show any signs of support?

You can't even pretend it's criticism, as it's just pointless negativity when we lose.

Was the result from Southampton game the reason we are 100% safe?

Are we?

I think it's only if Swansea lose today. Then Southampton and Swansea have to play each other and they then can't both get above us.

Are we?

Nope. We need to lose all 3 games whilst Soton win all 3 with a 10 swing GD. Although if they do manage 3 wins it'll most likely be Swansea, Huddersfield or West hame going down in Sotons place, not us.

Fucking garbage.

Serious question, why do you support NUFC if you never show any signs of support?

You can't even pretend it's criticism, as it's just pointless negativity when we lose.

Dress it up as something it wasn't you mean? Trust me - it was a disgraceful performance.

Dress it up as something it wasn't you mean? Trust me - it was a disgraceful performance.

Did I say it was brilliant?

Your negativity might hold some credibility if you weren't so unashamedly bias toward enjoying our failings.

Fucking garbage.

Never get a peep from you when things are going well, yet as soon as we lose you're straight on your keyboard. Why even bother coming on here to post? Fuck off man you pointless cunt.

Did I say it was brilliant?

Your negativity might hold some credibility if you weren't so unashamedly bias toward enjoying our failings.

And disappearing when we win.

tbf to Crumplestiltskin it was fairly rancid like :lol:

Aye and you are totally missing the point. If he only posts negative things when NUFC have an obviously hideous and negative result, is he ever wrong? No but he's a cunt.

Fucking garbage.

He only posts on here to spam his shite driving school around the place.

Aye and you are totally missing the point. If he only posts negative things when NUFC have an obviously hideous and negative result, is he ever wrong? No but he's a cunt.

No, I get it. I've been around long enough to know his shtick. I'm just not arsed about it anymore my man. :lol: That leopard isn't changing its spots.

There was a lack of effort today, a 5% drop off at this level is huge. I actually don’t mind the defeat, it tells Rafa about his players, it should show Ashley we’re in need of investment and that we haven’t suddenly added £150M to our worth.

Fucking garbage.

He only posts on here to spam his shite driving school around the place.

I can think of a better sales pitch :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Last 30 on the radio sounded awful, both sides. I thought we played the way we did at home to Swansea, Brighton, Huddersfield etc. away to Everton last week and not how we have played recently against Man Utd, Arsenal etc.seems we played very similar today.

Fucking Anderson said about McClean that he isn’t the brightest player in the box... daft cunt :lol:

Aye and you are totally missing the point. If he only posts negative things when NUFC have an obviously hideous and negative result, is he ever wrong? No but he's a c***.

He's a blatant WUM, man. :lol: Just ignore the wanker.

Aye and you are totally missing the point. If he only posts negative things when NUFC have an obviously hideous and negative result, is he ever wrong? No but he's a c***.

He's a blatant WUM, man. :lol: Just ignore the wanker.

He's not even a WUM anymore because he's not going against the grain or saying outlandish shit. He just spouts negativity after poor performances :lol:

Can you imagine being stuck in a car with him for 2 hours? I'd be accelerating into oncoming traffic.

Are we?

Nope. We need to lose all 3 games whilst Soton win all 3 with a 10 swing GD. Although if they do manage 3 wins it'll most likely be Swansea, Huddersfield or West hame going down in Sotons place, not us.

If Soton win all 3 games, doesn't that mean Swansea can only get a maximum of 6 points, as one of their games is vs Soton? Even with 6 points, Swansea would be below us.

If Soton win all 3 games, doesn't that mean Swansea can only get a maximum of 6 points, as one of their games is vs Soton? Even with 6 points, Swansea would be below us.

Pretty much, that's why I said Swansea could be one of the teams replacing Soton in the relegation zone :thup: