Group A - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - URU & RUS advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OMG that was one of the worst halfs of football I can recall, neither team should worry the better sides. Honestly it was like watching Champo football in terms of quality. I haven't seen much of Suarez since he left Liverpool but look completely disinterested out there, a little heavier looking than I remember.

He is still doing quite well at Barcelona...if a little lower than his heights of a couple years ago. Both Egypt and Morocco are going to be extremely cagey and likely dull sides outside of a few creative players. This is how they got to the tournament, and I doubt they will change their ways now.

With all that I invested in getting people to Russia and procuring tickets, it will seriously vex me if most matches are half-full like this one is. :lol: It is easy to notice that the majority of the unfilled seats are in the areas likely reserved for sponsors and Yekaterinburg is very out of the way, tbf.

Yeah the empty seats is embarrassing, it's not like this was on of those, North Korea versus Saudi Arabia type of games that had little appeal to the neutrals. Suarez, Cavani and Slah should have brought in the neutrals by themselves. Couldn't imagine if England had won the rights that any game would be as sparsely attended as this one.

Something really grating about watching mediocre players speak so authoritatively about what players much better than them should be doing. Even if their analysis is right, they have no right to phrase it so casually. :lol:

Something really grating about watching mediocre players speak so authoritatively about what players much better than them should be doing. Even if their analysis is right, they have no right to phrase it so casually. [emoji38]

Bet people like Leon Osman can barely believe their luck getting to go to and commentate on world cup games.

All the tickets were sold via FIFA official website, as far as they are concerned the game is a sellout. But, a ton of local corporate types didn't bother to show up, what with the game starting at 17-00 local time on a Friday and Ekaterinburg having some of the best food/beer scene anywhere in Russia, and I say that as a spoilt Muscowite :lol: Plus, it appears to be rather cold-ish for this time of the year and traffic there can be a bit arsey after 16-00. So the configuration of the stadium and the location of the TV cams make it look like a half empty one. It is not, a local aquintance of mine just wrote that it's like 3/4 full, just a lot of empty seats in the most expensive sections below. Typical rich ferkers, all about themselves. Guys doing play-by-play troll the local noblemen :lol:

First half was AIDS.

This morning I saw a grown man dressed in Colombia shirt wearing Dino pants - you know the ones some theme park employees wear to make it look like they ride a cartoon dinosaur. Visibly well in his 30's, accompanied by a man in his 60's who looks like his dad. Man, those forrins :lol:

Guest neesy111

All the tickets were sold via FIFA official website, as far as they are concerned the game is a sellout. But, a ton of local corporate types didn't bother to show up, what with the game starting at 17-00 local time on a Friday and Ekaterinburg having some of the best food/beer scene anywhere in Russia, and I say that as a spoilt Muscowite :lol: Plus, it appears to be rather cold-ish for this time of the year and traffic there can be a bit arsey after 16-00. So the configuration of the stadium and the location of the TV cams make it look like a half empty one. It is not, a local aquintance of mine just wrote that it's like 3/4 full, just a lot of empty seats in the most expensive sections below. Typical rich ferkers, all about themselves. Guys doing play-by-play troll the local noblemen :lol:

First half was AIDS.

This morning I saw a grown man dressed in Colombia shirt wearing Dino pants - you know the ones some theme park employees wear to make it look like they ride a cartoon dinosaur. Visibly well in his 30's, accompanied by a man in his 60's who looks like his dad. Man, those forrins :lol:

Do you want a draw in this game?

Something really grating about watching mediocre players speak so authoritatively about what players much better than them should be doing. Even if their analysis is right, they have no right to phrase it so casually. :lol:

Spot on. They should just stick on a highlight reel imo. Leave any ‘analysis’ for full time or an evening analysis show. I just turn over at half time - the fuckwits on show during this tournament aren’t worth any attention whatsoever.